Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I haven't opened up about this before to anyone, ever. So this is a little new to me. Basically I am here to talk to like minded individuals who don't judge differences. I would say that I am a closet DL and have, over the years, tried various ways to indulge in it. So far I am only able to put on a diaper at night. I don't wet the bed and don't want to yet it is easy to go in a diaper when I want.

I have been into diapers since about middle school. My mother used to babysit so that is how I got my first diapers.

Hi Dl87. Welcome to the site. Please share more about yourself. What are your interests? What do you like to do? We are all here on this site because we embrace something that isn't a typical behavior and we're glad you're here.

Hi Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend

Chrome

Quote Originally Posted by Dl87 View Post
    I haven't opened up about this before to anyone, ever. So this is a little new to me. Basically I am here to talk to like minded individuals who don't judge differences. I would say that I am a closet DL and have, over the years, tried various ways to indulge in it. So far I am only able to put on a diaper at night. I don't wet the bed and don't want to yet it is easy to go in a diaper when I want.

I have been into diapers since about middle school. My mother used to babysit so that is how I got my first diapers.
    Welcome to ADISC! I for one don't judge differences, and diversity can only be a good thing. I've been a closet DL, though I'm more of a daddy than anything else. Having said that, I do like wearing occassionally. I also couldn't help noticing your from the state of the Packers, which is my my favorite NFL team (and I'm a huge fan of them).