Thread: hello :)

Default hello :)

hello, im a dl daddy in iowa looking to make friends and hopefully find an adorable babygirl

Quote Originally Posted by daddydrake View Post
    hello, im a dl daddy in iowa looking to make friends and hopefully find an adorable babygirl
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. Surely you have hobbies yes? One of my favorite hobbies is collecting obscured documentaries.
    :-)

Hi Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend

Default re

hmmm, hobbies eh? lol well i love video games of all sorts. I am an avid reader, mainly of scifi/fantasy, vampires, lycans, witches, faeries, magic ad mayhem; that sort of stuff. I work, alot, so i dont always get free time. And im looking for a AB girl in reallife to be my baby and hopefuly GF.

Quote Originally Posted by daddydrake View Post
    hmmm, hobbies eh? lol well i love video games of all sorts. I am an avid reader, mainly of scifi/fantasy, vampires, lycans, witches, faeries, magic ad mayhem; that sort of stuff. I work, alot, so i dont always get free time. And im looking for a AB girl in reallife to be my baby and hopefuly GF.
    Well a bit long to reply. But it's okay. I also love Video Games but in my top list is FPS(COD and stuff like that) and Racing Sims (Forza and something like that like NFS). I also like reading but mostly is non-fiction in History or Military category but i also enjoy Novel especially thriller.

Anyway i hope you enjoy the site.