Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought my first diapers online!!!

Talking Bought my first diapers online!!!

Today, I've order a large pack of 10 Cushies diapers from AB Universe with the BabyFresh scent and I've successfully got the order paid with a debit card. Now I will be waiting a couple of days to receive them. Can't wait to try out my new diapers and wear/use them like the Thomas the Tank-watching bouncy adorable baby boy I am!!! So happy!! One of the next things that I will buy soon is a Care Bears pacifier from PacifiersRUs, but keep in mind that I will have to save some money for college textbooks and tuition.

P.S. I will also try to buy diapers from Bambino whenever it is the right time for me.

WooHoo, grats!!

I still haven't tried the cushies from my sample pack that I ordered from them...I'm saving them! Lately I've not really had the chance to wear diapers, and I've been saving the best for last. I really want to try Bambinos as well, and I will once my current stash runs out. I don't like having a whole lot at a time at the moment, which is why I'm waiting to order more even though I am getting pretty low.

Let me know how your transaction goes with PRU. I want to order from them, but someone recently said on here that they haven't heard back from them after placing the order...

Let me know how your transaction goes with PRU. I want to order from them, but someone recently said on here that they haven't heard back from them after placing the order...
    I don't know what you mean by PRU? What's PRU supposed to stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by bbbabsie View Post
    WooHoo, grats!!

I still haven't tried the cushies from my sample pack that I ordered from them...I'm saving them! Lately I've not really had the chance to wear diapers, and I've been saving the best for last. I really want to try Bambinos as well, and I will once my current stash runs out. I don't like having a whole lot at a time at the moment, which is why I'm waiting to order more even though I am getting pretty low.

I've ordered from PacifiresRUs twice now, and both times i've been very happy with the orders.

Have fun with the cushies, I love those, but be careful, they have leaking problems if you try to fill them too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I've ordered from PacifiresRUs twice now, and both times i've been very happy with the orders.

Have fun with the cushies, I love those, but be careful, they have leaking problems if you try to fill them too much.
    I will ensure that I will not fill up my diaper too fast. Thanks for the tip about the Cushies.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiursaABDL1993 View Post
    I don't know what you mean by PRU? What's PRU supposed to stand for?
    Heh, sorry...it's just my shorthand way of saying PacifiersRUs...likewise, for ToysRUs I say TRU. Hehe :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Thanks for the feedback =3

Awesome! I remember my first purchase like it was yesterday! Excitedly driving to the post office every afternoon until they finally showed up, covertly loading the package into the car, sneaking it up to my apartment... *onecho starts up James Bond intro music*

Anymore, it's old hat, but any time the box of padding arrives, it is still the bright spot of my day.

Enjoy them!

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiursaABDL1993 View Post
    Today, I've order a large pack of 10 Cushies diapers from AB Universe with the BabyFresh scent and I've successfully got the order paid with a debit card. Now I will be waiting a couple of days to receive them. Can't wait to try out my new diapers and wear/use them like the Thomas the Tank-watching bouncy adorable baby boy I am!!! So happy!! One of the next things that I will buy soon is a Care Bears pacifier from PacifiersRUs, but keep in mind that I will have to save some money for college textbooks and tuition.

P.S. I will also try to buy diapers from Bambino whenever it is the right time for me.
    Oh my, I can't believe how right-on this is to what I just did! I too just purchased a 10 pack of cushies with baby scent (first purchase ever). I also have to save money for college books and tuition lol. Just felt the need to comment as this is oddly exactly what I did!

Grats!

I remember my first time buying diapers online.. I was at this website that said "if you order before 3pm, you will have it in your house the next day". So I bought some, because I was home alone for 3 days. The next day I was waiting and waiting, looking out of the window to see when the delivery guy arrives. When I finally got my package I couldn't wait to open it, and when I opened the box it gave me the best feeling in the world!