Thread: Found at Wal-Mart in QC

Default Found at Wal-Mart in QC

For the last 6 months or so I've been trying to find a particular diaper, usually I would check Babies-r-Us or online to see if anybody had stocked them, but to no avail.

Low and behold I was in my local Wal-Mart looking at baby bottles and decided to stop by the diaper aisle and look what I found!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342962795.968701.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	13424

I don't know if anybody noticed or maybe they've been available for a while but size 7 Cruisers are available in Canada.

Tried 'em out and they don't fit, but they will make decent stuffers. They also make my stash smell excellent.

$20 for a 28 pack. If you buy through Walmart.ca you get free shipping!

I didn't see if anybody else had brought this up, if it has, my apologies. I know they have been available in the states for as long as they have been out but I've never seen them north of the border.

Cheers!

Seems a bit expensive for baby diapers. I prefer to use baby dry for stuffers anyways. =p

Bummer that they don't fit...do you mind my asking what your waist size is? And by how much they don't fit? I've been thinking about trying those at some point... or if there's a master thread somewhere of how well certain diapers fit, please link =3

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    Seems a bit expensive for baby diapers. I prefer to use baby dry for stuffers anyways. =p
    Everything is more expensive in Canada, however the cost of living and therefore salaries in general are higher. It offsets the cost of products, such as diapers, groceries, gas, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by bbbabsie View Post
    Bummer that they don't fit...do you mind my asking what your waist size is? And by how much they don't fit? I've been thinking about trying those at some point... or if there's a master thread somewhere of how well certain diapers fit, please link =3
    I'm a 36, doesn't come close. I can barely fit into Goodnites if that gives you a better idea. The front and back don't make it to the top of my crotch or my rear, creates a situation in which attempting to put it on is a little futile.