Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bedwetting 'technique'.

Default Bedwetting 'technique'.

So, I've been trying to find a way to bedwet (in a diaper) occasionally, without it becoming a necessity to wear a diaper overnight.
    Like others on threads I've read I've found it virtually impossible to pee while lying down and have to prop myself upon my elbows (while lying on my back) in order to be able to release.
    Then a few weeks ago I was a bit drunk after a night out and found it much easier to release.
    I then figured that if I was really drunk, I might release while asleep.
    So I made that my bladder was empty, waited until late-ish at night, then drank a bottle of wine fairly quickly (enough to get me really quite drunk) and then the same amount of squash (for volume), put a diaper on, and went straight to sleep.
    Success! Went to bed dry, woke up wet.

Did this a couple of times to check with different amounts of alcohol and it works for me.
    The down side? I'm a lightweight when it comes to booze and the amount I need to consume is more than I'd like to on any kind of regular basis, and is more than sufficient to give me a hangover. Needless to say I also can't drive for much of the following day either.
    I did it last night and had a VERY wet and full M4 this morning, and said hangover . *ouch*

Anyone else try this (adults only) technique with a heavy price?

Wow never tried this, but will definately be trying it this weekend although i am a little afraid of leaking as i only have access to depends diapers.. But will chuck on a drynite and put a diaper on over the top of it. Hope this works!

Have you tried skipping the wine and just having double the amount of squash?

Sounds like the alcohol was a pretty effective method, but as you all have said it definitely has its downsides in the long term. I know that as I discovered my own interest in diapers, one of my biggest fantasies was to become a "bed wetter" but I didn't want to do anything that would require me to sleep in diapers every night. So, I decided I would try to train my brain that it was okay to wet while asleep only when wearing a diaper. So that is what I did, and it worked. My first step was to get to the point that I could sleep comfortably in a diaper. I wasn't wetting them until I woke up in the morning. I also began practicing trying to consciously relax my bladder and abdomen. One good way to practice this, is to try to void your bladder as soon and as often as possible. After a couple of months, I was comfortable wetting a diaper and could easily do so while lying down. After this, it took about five months of consistently sleeping in a diaper 3-4 nights a week. Usually I would wake up briefly in the middle of the night, wet, and go back to sleep. I had to find the balance between drinking enough water that I would need to wet, and drinking so much that I would flood the diaper and have a wet bed. Another important step was finding diapers that wouldn't leak easily. I started off Using Depends Max protection, but they leaked on me too often. Eventually I got some Tranquility ATN which work much better for me, and allow me to sleep soundly without worrying about leaking. I also use bed mats for extra protection in case of leaks. Anyway, through trial and error, I found what works for me, and after a few months of doing this, there was one night, when I fell asleep in a dry diaper, never woke up during the night, and woke up to a very wet diaper in the morning. I was ecstatic, it was a dream come true. Now almost every time I sleep in a diaper I will wet in unconsciously. There were two times early on, that I wet the bed while I wasn't diapered, but I think my brain was still figuring things out, and that hasn't happened since. Now, I usually sleep in diapers while at home, but I travel all the time for work, so I also have weeks at a time, when I don't wear diapers at all. Sorry for the long post. I just wanted to share how I have found balance in this way, and I hope some of this information is useful. Feel free to ask any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by RunningEasy View Post
    What does squash do?
    It's just volume of liquid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewbacca View Post
    This isn't a good method, as it puts you on the path to alcoholism.
    I appreciate the point, which is why I conciously included the negativesof the technique.
    For people who can drink considerable quantities of alcohol anyway, drinking enough extra to make you pee yourself is definitely a bad idea.
    For someone who;
    1) would normally take a week to drink a bottle of wine, glass by glass, and
    2) has a 'cellar' of over 100 bottles of wine, and
    3) several gallons worth of spirits in that same 'cellar'
    4) was teetotal for over a decade (through choice, nothing else)
    it's probably not too much of a worry..

If you need 2 bottles or more of wine to achieve my technique, I would suggest trying a different technique.

Quote Originally Posted by clip12 View Post
    Wow never tried this, but will definately be trying it this weekend although i am a little afraid of leaking as i only have access to depends diapers.. But will chuck on a drynite and put a diaper on over the top of it. Hope this works!
    My first 'success' was using a Euron Form diaper, and that leaked very slightly at one edge in the morning.
    As they were my 'best' diapers in my stash at the time, I didn't try again until I had the M4s and knew they could take the volume, which they did, very impressively.
    Last edited by Trevor; 24-Jul-2012 at 02:29. Reason: merging posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlonfairy View Post
    My first 'success' was using a Euron Form diaper, and that leaked very slightly at one edge in the morning.
    As they were my 'best' diapers in my stash at the time, I didn't try again until I had the M4s and knew they could take the volume, which they did, very impressively.
    do you order M4s online? Or get them in store?
    By the way do you have to be extremely drunk to do this, or just go to sleep drunk? I dont make much money so i was planning on just getting a bottle of passion pop and downin it haha

I got the M4s on line.
    Without 'encouraging' others, I've found I need to drink enough to get very/extremely drunk, but do it fairly quickly and drink the squash pretty quickly too.
    This means that
    a) I fall asleep before the full effects of the alcohol, so I'm at my 'most drunk' while asleep
    b) the large volume of liquid hasn't reached my bladder yet.

The wine I used was about 12% abv. How much anyone else needs is down to them, but I'd try with smaller amounts of booze and increase it, rather than risk too much.