Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have an Accident!

Lightbulb Have an Accident!

One thing I have seen over and over on this sight and others is: "How do I break this to my ... new boyfriend, girlfriend, whoever?" Pick a time and place you can control, fall, or have to pee too bad to make it, or one too many drinks, or what ever, have a small but visible accident. Apologize get over the embarrassment then say Dam this has happened a few times I have seen those commercials about (whatever brand) on tv and I have been thinking about trying them." Then gage their reaction! then you can decide how best to go forward or if to go forward with the conversation.
    Yes it's staged but at least it gives you some feedback on their perception of diapers in general.

If you disagree thats cool but this is my first thread and the idea just came to me.
    Afterthought!: Excuse your self to the restroom, fake a sneeze, and let fly! hehe!

Indeed. Honesty will get you a lot further than lying your way through, as that will just lead to being found out eventually.

Basically, if you're going to stick together, you'll just be honest and get better results, if you're going to break it off soon, don't even bother telling them, as it's just more ammunition for them to use against you when you break up.

I'm with Calico. It sounds like a good idea at first, but what happens when you become closer to your significant other and they discover that you really enjoy diapers? They may remember back to that moment and it could be really awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by OIPD View Post
    One thing I have seen over and over on this sight and others is: "How do I break this to my ... new boyfriend, girlfriend, whoever?" Pick a time and place you can control, fall, or have to pee too bad to make it, or one too many drinks, or what ever, have a small but visible accident. Apologize get over the embarrassment then say Dam this has happened a few times I have seen those commercials about (whatever brand) on tv and I have been thinking about trying them." Then gage their reaction! then you can decide how best to go forward or if to go forward with the conversation.
    Yes it's staged but at least it gives you some feedback on their perception of diapers in general.

If you disagree thats cool but this is my first thread and the idea just came to me.
    Afterthought!: Excuse your self to the restroom, fake a sneeze, and let fly! hehe!
    Well the ideas is kinda bad in my opinion.

If you really want to know ones view on diaper usage as a adult you could bring up a topic about incontinent people wearing diapers
    or about adult diapers because by your suggestion you would have to commit some kind of public humility. Wetting yourself to see how your friends would react to a idea of wearing diapers for it would pretty much be the same as asking them about using diapers for their intended use except this way you dont ruin a good pair of underwear and pants. If you think about it coming forward would be more reasonable in this situation because either way you will hint that you like the idea of wearing diapers for their intended purpose.

I mean its not bad that you want to see how they will react to the idea but you wont truly know if you make it seem that you need them for accidents compared to using them for the love of wearing them. The reaction will change if they think you wear them for protection only to find out that you're wearing them for the love of wearing them.

Also you labeled yourself IC so it would be understandable if you wear them but this is staging so it makes people wonder if you truly are IC at all.
    Last edited by Noodle; 22-Jul-2012 at 07:23.

I seriously want to mock this thread, but it's pretty much already been said Y_Y
    How could you of ever thought this was a good idea???

It's a nice thought... But look at it from the other side. I wouldn't mind someone keeping a secret from me (unless the relationship was serious enough for us to be considering spending our lives together), but if they felt the need to play mind games and lie to me, I'd be absolutely furious.

Either tell me the truth or nothing at all! There's enough confusion and mixed messages in the world as it is; I don't want the people close to me screwing with my head too!

I know everyone's reaction in a given situation would be different, but I couldn't live with someone who felt that they had to pretend to be someone different from who they really are... I'd never be able to trust them again or imagine what they might be thinking if they don't express themselves honestly and authentically...

It would be nice if there was some middle-ground, though... Telling someone is a pretty big deal... I just hope that anyone who hears something like this from their partner understands how big a deal it is and how much trust is being extended to them. That's got to be better than building a relationship on deceit... (Sorry, don't mean to be so harsh about it, but you get the idea!)

You want the truth!
    You can't handle the truth!
    The truth is great in most cases, however in full doses you will chase the person away.
    I like to think of it in stages, diluted and in a way that's not omitting anything.
    There is such a thing as being TOO honest, where you give overly accurate and descriptive details about everything you say, and its also over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyfish View Post
    You want the truth!
    You can't handle the truth!
    The truth is great in most cases, however in full doses you will chase the person away.
    I like to think of it in stages, diluted and in a way that's not omitting anything.
    There is such a thing as being TOO honest, where you give overly accurate and descriptive details about everything you say, and its also over the top.
    Ha ha... yeah... I didn't mean you have to be completely open to begin with... just honest.

I'd much rather someone said, "I'm not telling you." or "That's none of your business." than if they just made something up and pretended to be someone they're not; that's just deceitful. I dunno... maybe I just have a few "trust issues"...