Thread: Hi Everyone & everyfur, Ish me Scout... *pawwaves*

Default Hi Everyone & everyfur, Ish me Scout... *pawwaves*

Hia everyone,

The name here's scout, i'm a 23 year old cub (babyfur/furry ab/dl) living in Washington state. I used to be more active in the ab/dl community but have been going through a lot of rough stuff over the past few years, and have been afk for awhile, but im at a point now where i'm trying to start a new better life, and trying for a fresh start, and start over.

Umm, you may know me from my work, I'm the boy that designed the "bmx" diapers and "star line" diapers sold by ABU & Quality Diapers, as well as some of the other AB/DL/Cub products out there. I haven't done any of that design work in a while, but I would like to get back into it.

I'm looking fur friends, in real life & online, and if im lucky, maybe just find a daddy/alpha & pack where i belong.

Well... Umm... So yea...
    Last edited by ScoutPup; 22-Jul-2012 at 18:43. Reason: neutural to being back... maybe i should just leave

Hi Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest. And last is i hope you enjoy the site.

How do you feel about the Quality Diapers site? You say they used your design, do you believe it is being marketed properly?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    How do you feel about the Quality Diapers site? You say they used your design, do you believe it is being marketed properly?
    Eh, lets just say it wasen't what I expected & it's pretty sad, I can't even afford to buy the diapers I designed... An yes I designed them for ABU, which sold them to QD.