Thread: Welcome goes to me

Post Welcome goes to me

Hey,

I will begin with my diaper story, I actually liked diapers since I was a kid, but never really known what is that and when I was 13 I understood what I like since then I started to wear diapers, just for fun, once in a week It was baby diapers back then, when I was 16 I got my first package of Tena, I still remember how amazing and magical was that and here I am now, being 19 I moved out from my parents and started to wear diapers at night and more at days. I actually was cought by my mum, she found a package of Tena under my bed, I got out by telling that I resell them online, I dont think that she really believed that, but she never ever said anything about that. In the end I just like wearing diapers, Ive never told anyone, but I did try wearing in public

More about me, Im currently living in Norway, but I am lithuanian and Im moving back to Lithuania soon In public Im a simple person, have lots of friends and I really love attention, I like sports, cars, music, parties, people and I really like to chat so anyone is welcome for a chat )

Sorry cant post any pics now :/ By the way I am a male

Quote Originally Posted by Justgreat View Post
    Hey,

I will begin with my diaper story, I actually liked diapers since I was a kid, but never really known what is that and when I was 13 I understood what I like since then I started to wear diapers, just for fun, once in a week It was baby diapers back then, when I was 16 I got my first package of Tena, I still remember how amazing and magical was that and here I am now, being 19 I moved out from my parents and started to wear diapers at night and more at days. I actually was cought by my mum, she found a package of Tena under my bed, I got out by telling that I resell them online, I dont think that she really believed that, but she never ever said anything about that. In the end I just like wearing diapers, Ive never told anyone, but I did try wearing in public

More about me, Im currently living in Norway, but I am lithuanian and Im moving back to Lithuania soon In public Im a simple person, have lots of friends and I really love attention, I like sports, cars, music, parties, people and I really like to chat so anyone is welcome for a chat )

Sorry cant post any pics now :/ By the way I am a male
    Welcome ^_^ cool story

Don't worry about pics, we're more about who people are than seeing them ^_^

What sort of music and sports are you into?

Ive seen that Adisc has the most acceptable community Love it guys!

Actually I like old rock and new electronic music. I like basketball, football and tennis, I still go to sports club and do some heavy sports 3 months on and 3 months off I was a heavy smoker and I like a bottle or two, but I noticed that sports give me the same good feeling so I gave up bad habits