Thread: what is a lucky number?

Default what is a lucky number?

what number do you consider lucky?

Maybe it is a statistically lucky number, a lucky number in mythology or history you have heard about, or maybe a tarot number or superstitious number.

It can be of any number of digits.

Mine is 11 but can't prove it Another is 911 (not related to 9-11)

On an odd note my last address was 11, apt 227, mailbox #65. I missed my parking space by one digit at 30. If it was the next one over it would have been 29. That would'a been wierd!

Thaguy123

Quote Originally Posted by ilostthesheriff View Post
    what number do you consider lucky?

Maybe it is a statistically lucky number, a lucky number in mythology or history you have heard about, or maybe a tarot number or superstitious number.

It can be of any number of digits.

Mine is 11 but can't prove it Another is 911 (not related to 9-11)

On an odd note my last address was 11, apt 227, mailbox #65. I missed my parking space by one digit at 30. If it was the next one over it would have been 29. That would'a been wierd!
    My lucky number is also 11

My lucky number is -52,926,818.93769. Sigh... I don't get lucky very often...

3 or 13 for me. No real reason, nor do I believe they are lucky. They are just "fulfilling" when I think about them. The only number that really occurs often for me is 236. I've bowled quite a few of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Auby View Post
    3 or 13 for me. No real reason, nor do I believe they are lucky. They are just "fulfilling" when I think about them. The only number that really occurs often for me is 236. I've bowled quite a few of those.
    Same for me (except the 236). I do have multiple reasons for 3 and 13, but the only one I feel like divulging at this point is because they are typically considered unlucky, and I love laughing at society's concept of normality.

Quote Originally Posted by Auby View Post
    Same for me (except the 236). I do have multiple reasons for 3 and 13, but the only one I feel like divulging at this point is because they are typically considered unlucky, and I love laughing at society's concept of normality.

Edit: double post glitch, my bad hehe.