Thread: Hello everyone ^_^

Default Hello everyone ^_^

Hello there, I hope that I'll be able to make some friends here. I've always had some interest in diapers, so I thought that it'd be nice to join a place where I could talk about it.

Other than that, I absolutely love JRPGs and listening to many kinds of music. I'm also hoping to start college in the fall ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Lati42 View Post
    Hello there, I hope that I'll be able to make some friends here. I've always had some interest in diapers, so I thought that it'd be nice to join a place where I could talk about it.

Other than that, I absolutely love JRPGs and listening to many kinds of music. I'm also hoping to start college in the fall ^_^
    Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here

So what are JRPGs and what do you plan to study

Hello, nice to meet you!

I absolutely love JRPGs. I really enjoy the classics such as Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VII.

Hooray for JRPGS!!! I'm thinking of picking up the new Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS.. I'm also playing Theatrhythm which is pretty funnnn...

I enjoy all the Squenix RPGS. I remember back in the day I used to get translation patches for all the SNES gems that didn't reach our shores. Like Seiken Denetsu 3 and 7th Saga 2. Those were great times.

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheRabbit View Post
    Hooray for JRPGS!!! I'm thinking of picking up the new Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS.. I'm also playing Theatrhythm which is pretty funnnn...

I enjoy all the Squenix RPGS. I remember back in the day I used to get translation patches for all the SNES gems that didn't reach our shores. Like Seiken Denetsu 3 and 7th Saga 2. Those were great times.
    I actually just went out to get Final Fantasy XIII-2 earlier, I've been looking forward to it Oh, and I'm also s huge Pokemon fan!

Welcome! I, too, love JRPGs. My favourite is Kingdom Hearts, but I also love Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy. They have the best plots and music! What are you going to study in college? Or are you still undecided?

I'm still undecided when it comes to what I'm studying, but I've considered a librarian job.