Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: canadian diaper girl saying hello :)

Default canadian diaper girl saying hello :)

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi there I'm PowderKid, and I am a proud Canadian diaper girl. (I hope that's okay to say, the intro guide says don't say where you live, but Canada's pretty big and my nationality is part of who I am, so I figured it would be alright).

I'm a trans woman, transitioned a few years back. I don't really like to talk about whether I've had surgeries or not, so if it's alright with you I'd prefer not to be asked that question... If I get to know anyone here closely as an online friend, I will decide whether and when to talk about it. Hope that's okay with everyone

I've known I was a diaperer (hehe neologism) since I was really young, but of course access and acceptance was a problem until I lived on my own. Same old story, right?

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Let's see... I like to wear diapers, and use them . To be honest I don't really see the point of just wearing them and not using them... hehehe.

I enjoy it most when I'm pretending that I am being forced to wear diapers as a punishment... One of my greatest fantasies is to experience that in reality some day.

Sitting in a diaper for a while after I've had to use it gives me an amazing psychological satisfaction. That feeling you get when you know you've been naughty, but are in the midst of punishment gradually absolving yourself from guilt in the eyes of... whoever.

I don't know how I got this way, I'm not religious and my parents never used diaper discipline or anything like that (like you see in those stories sometimes). Honestly, I may just have been born this way. But it's something I've always wanted for as far back as I can remember. At least since I was 8 years old, possibly even younger. Since before I knew I liked boys, even, and since WAY before I figured out I needed to transition.

I'm not really majorly into age-play, but when i'm put into diapers I seem to get into a sort of pre-adolescent mindset. I talk, walk (well, waddle if i'm diapered right) and I'm usually content to be a girl, but every once in a blue moon I feel like a little boy again. Gender fluidity is fun. Also, sometimes I just don't think about gender at all when I'm in play/kid mode and I just enjoy the relaxing non-worrying emotional buzz. I'm definitely driven to be submissive in diapers, but being the big sister/babysitter isn't completely alien to me. I've been there once or twice (oh ever so long ago) and that's fun too.

My fixation on this as a fetish sort of ebbs and flows... It comes in waves, and dissipates. It used to be much sharper. Before I started taking hormones (to be a girl), it used to be much sharper and random... Like, I might get really horny (as boys do) and want to wear a diaper for a short while ... and be done with it. But since I changed to a female balance, it's much more gentle, sloping, emotionally rewarding experience to explore this. It's still sexy to be sure, but it's like... more psychological satisfaction, and a long term interest (something I want to spend a few hours or a couple days doing, as opposed to .. like.. half an hour, if you get my drift).

So anyway, not fullfiling these desires properly is becoming a weight on me, since I grow more emotionally invested in the experiences as they have become more psychologically wonderful and intense since I transitioned. I'm in a major diaper phase right now, actually (the strongest one in quite a long while) and to be honest that's the reason I went looking for support again and finally ended up registering here tonight. I hope it's okay to say this, but I'm in a... well worn diaper right now.

There is a local guy I used to see but... he got sleazy and dangerous and honestly I just didn't want any part of that anymore. But that left me with no other outlet. So, here I am. Not to hook up at all, but just to talk with other real human beings about this. Sorry to have rambled. Thank you for listening

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Well, I'm sorry I can't talk about my work life. I just have to be discreet about that and I hope you can understand. For the same reason, I can't put up pics of myself (I don't know if this is one of those types of forums where people bug you for pics... I hope not because I don't like that).

My home life, let's see... I have a fantastic boyfriend, who I love very much. He doesn't live with me though, I live on my own. We've been together for 3 and a half months (I know, short) but the feelings are strong, there is honesty and commitment, and we treat eachother with love and respect. Plus he just might be one of the smartest guys in the universe, which is great because it makes for really stimulating conversation.. Plus he's really sexy (but he's not interested in you-know-what... bummer). He's an all around awesome trustworthy guy and I'm lucky to have him in my life.

I LOVE reading books. I always have a stack ready so when I finish one I can just grab another one. I might read 4 or 5 books in a week, and then go three weeks on only two books. Sometimes it depends how busy I am, but honestly it also just comes down to how lazy I am at any given time. But when I shift into the reading gear, man do I read fast

What else... I love old video games. Nintento, Sega Genesis, that kind of thing. I also play new games, but not as much.

Oh! Also, HUGE Sci-Fi fan. Love it. A geeky girl is me.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Honestly, I just wanted to find a place where like-minded people gather, and where I can talk without shame about all of these things that (apparently) fire my soul. I've browsed around so I know that some degree of naughtiness goes on here (stories what what? hehe) but that's not my primary interest.

My primary interest here is in just having a nice diaper-positive forum to come and share my personality with, and this is the first one I've come across that seemed really welcoming, didn't have a horrible web design and crappy usability, wasn't filled with creepers, etc.

I'm definitely not shy! Please talk to me
    Last edited by PowderKid; 21-Jul-2012 at 04:36. Reason: typo

Hello! I suppose it's a bit late to wish you a happy Canada Day, eh?

Good to know you got out of a bad relationship. I've known people who stay in horrible relationships for years and never figure things out.

Old games? I, too, have been known to be a bit of an 'old skoo' gamer. I started playing games on the NES when I was like 4, and occasionally like to find a few ROMs and emulators to bring back the memories. I dunno...games seemed to be a bit better back then, the focus was on game play, difficulty, and storyline and not so much "Oh! Shiny!" as it is today (Although there are plenty modern games that are great)

Oh the local sleaze wasn't a bad relationship, he was just a guy I'd visit to share diaper time with over the years... well I suppose that is a relationship of a sort, now that I think about it. But I had (open honest) romantic relationships all throughout that.

The sleaze got into coke and stopped caring about my feelings and desires, and just about using me to fulfill his own needs. ESPECIALLY after I became a woman. Asshole started treating me like he always treated his girlfriends (who of course would always leave him). He was a straight guy.

When I was younger I used to think it was cool that a straight diaper guy was open-minded enough to play with a gay guy, then I became a woman and once he accepted me that way, I realized he started treating me very differently and not in a good way.

Anyway, nice to meet you. I also love the NES. I still like to pick up old new games I've never played before to add to my collection. Got any suggestions?

PowderKid

Uhm...I think the most recent game I got into was Yoshi's Island. The one with baby Mario riding on Yoshi's back throughout the game? At first I started playing because of the childish feel to it, but the art style was pretty nice. Other than that...super ghouls and goblins was one of my favorite games when I was little, although it's extremely difficult. I just remember falling in love with the game when on the first level a wizard turns you into a baby. I don't really know of any good obscure games you've probably never played...I can't even remember half of the games I used to enjoy playing back then. There is some websites that have lists of every game ever made from old consoles, perhaps you could try looking through those and see what seems interesting?

Those are SNES games though.

Yeah, I love checking vieo game sites, it's a good way to get tips on good games. They can be hard to find and buy in real life though... and sometimes they are really costly on ebay.

PowderKid

Yeah. Now, old games are considered a collectors item. Some people who buy them never play the games, just collect them hoping that 40 or so years from now they'll be worth thousands. Most people run emulators on their computer, although the legality of doing so is pretty disputed (some people say the original developers still hold copyright, some saying the copyright has expired by now and pointing to the fact they don't make any money from the games anyway, it's become far too difficult to find the games anymore, and because nobody buys the games directly from them they aren't losing any money, etc.)

I've got every game ever on emulators. But I like to collect and play the original games on the real hardware too.

Brings my childhood back... and I can wear whatever I want while I play, too.

Powder

Welcome there PowderKid. Yeah Canada is less of an identifier than putting in some small town in Newfoundland in the box, eh?
    I'm more you're uniformed adult little girl who just loves cartoons, colouring, going on my swing, and plushies although if you wanna know moe go to the Profile cos you'll find my littles blog listed.
    Anyways, I look forward to find out some more about you.
    Hugs, Jo.

PullupKid

Welcome! Your name seems similar to mine, what a coincidence (not trying to get you to change your name).

Where do you live in Canada? I can see you speak good English, so maybe Toronto or Winnipeg? Montreal and you're bilingual?

And you obviously like My Little Pony. Right on.

You're going to like ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanneChan View Post
    Welcome there PowderKid. Yeah Canada is less of an identifier than putting in some small town in Newfoundland in the box, eh?
    I'm more you're uniformed adult little girl who just loves cartoons, colouring, going on my swing, and plushies although if you wanna know moe go to the Profile cos you'll find my littles blog listed.
    Anyways, I look forward to find out some more about you.
    Hugs, Jo.
    Thanks! I'll check it out.

PowderKid

Quote Originally Posted by PullupKid View Post
    Welcome! Your name seems similar to mine, what a coincidence (not trying to get you to change your name).
    nooo it was not unintentional.. Sorry

Where do you live in Canada? I can see you speak good English, so maybe Toronto or Winnipeg? Montreal and you're bilingual?
    I don't want to be more specific on the public forum. Maybe once I get to know ADISC more. Seems like a nice community, but it's new to me.

And you obviously like My Little Pony. Right on.
    Indeed.

You're going to like ADISC.
    I hope so!
    Last edited by PowderKid; 25-Jul-2012 at 08:21. Reason: wtf quick update buggy?