Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: It's frustrating to know that some fantasies cannot be done in real life?

Default It's frustrating to know that some fantasies cannot be done in real life?

I was wondering, if it’s frustrating to you know that some ABDL fantasies can’t be done in real life? For example, I was reading the following story:

A adult woman is mentally regressed to a 2 years old girl mentality, and she starts to act like a real baby, and everybody in the society are kind hypnotized, to really believe that she is a real baby and treats her as well. So the mother you know, treats her like a real baby in public, like, change her diapers, and put her in pretty clothes , and nobody cares with that because everybody think that she a baby, and it’s normal to babies been treated like babies. And in the begging she is was not liking but she ending up loving been treats like a baby

But you know, that if you done this in real life, it’s just not gonna work.. I mean, it’s fucking impossible, will be stranger, and people would staring at you, and they would never really treats you and believe that you are a real baby.

It's too bad, because, I mean, this would be a fantastic fantasy to me, mentally regressing, talking and walking like a 2 years, and been treated by everybody like a real baby girl (and they really believing that I was a baby girl).

So that was what I wanted to talk, fantasies that would be amazing if could been done in real life, but you know that they are impossible. Do you have any? And if you have, it’s frustrating to you not be able to realize it?

That fantasy sounds awesome. I have similar ones of being able to ageplay in public without people giving me looks or thinking that I'm weird, but rather just treat me like the age I was playing and think I was cute =3 Like Mommy taking me out somewhere. If I had a Mommy..

But yes. My answer is yes, I have them, and yes it is incredibly frustrating.

Well i think that fantasy is still fantasy don't expect it to be real. So you'd better enjoy the story.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    A adult woman is mentally regressed to a 2 years old girl mentality, and she starts to act like a real baby, and everybody in the society are kind hypnotized, to really believe that she is a real baby and treats her as well. So the mother you know, treats her like a real baby in public, like, change her diapers, and put her in pretty clothes , and nobody cares with that because everybody think that she a baby, and it’s normal to babies been treated like babies. And in the begging she is was not liking but she ending up loving been treats like a baby
    Wow lol that sounds just like a fap story.. Also, the grammar in that story is just plain horrible as if a kid wrote it which leads me even more to think it's just a horrible fap story. x_x

Honestly, some fantasies would be better off unfulfilled. However, I do feel the same in the sense that I do wish some fantasies could come true. Albeit (a lot are) impossible, it's nice to dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post

Honestly, some fantasies would be better off unfulfilled. However, I do feel the same in the sense that I do wish some fantasies could come true. Albeit (a lot are) impossible, it's nice to dream.
    I agree while it's nice to fantasize, That is all it should be.

In the sense of a fantasy, I wish I could physically regress to 5 years old, that way no one would look at me weird because I would be acting my age, and if I happened to be using paci and diapers still "blame it on(insert person involved in upbringing here). The poor kid never got proper potty training and/or weening.". Also, that way I wouldn't have to worry about a job because I would be too small take care of myself properly anyway. But, that is and will remain for a long time a scientific impossibility. Therefore, I act out in my kid ways in more socially acceptable and realistic terms when in public by striving to reach my childhood dreams like being an inventor (robotics engineer), adventurer (if I can get early enough retirement), and/or a musician. Yeah, a lot of stuff so I am and will be busy with regards to school and extracurricular activities, and later on jobs.

That sounds similar to a Long_Rifle's first story, only it was kind of the opposite. A teen girl mentally regresses, and while her mother is hypnotised to see her as a baby, everyone else isn't. She doesn't even accept it in the end, she just loses her teen mind and is just left with the regressed mind. I like ABDL stories with tragic endings :P

Quote Originally Posted by baby2birl View Post
    I agree while it's nice to fantasize, That is all it should be.
    Agreed - I think that getting too involved in your fantasies (esp things which can never be) is a little unhealthy in the long run!

Quote Originally Posted by Okamiyasha View Post
    >.>

<.<

Okami out!
    ???
    Last edited by Trevor; 22-Jul-2012 at 22:29. Reason: merging posts.

I have to say I don't see the point of most of these 'impossible fantasys' ok if it was about being shrunk to the size of Vern Troyer (mini me) and treated like a baby I'd go with it but if you reduce and adult by reducing there mental age it ruins it the whole point for most people is regression, the act of letting go even if your forced to be a baby there is that point where they accept their place! That's the point other wise you end up with a story about abusing a retard!
    And as for acceptance by the rest of the world, it just boring