Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: medium or small?

  1. #1
    Miku

    Question medium or small?

    So I want to get molicares.. I'm thinking the mediums might be a tad too big, but I'm worried the small might be a tight fit..

    The small says: Fits Waists 20 to 31 inches

    The medium says: Fits Waists 27 to 47 inches

    So with a 32 inch waist, what should I get? The small or the medium?

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    So I want to get molicares.. I'm thinking the mediums might be a tad too big, but I'm worried the small might be a tight fit..

    The small says: Fits Waists 20 to 31 inches

    The medium says: Fits Waists 27 to 47 inches

    So with a 32 inch waist, what should I get? The small or the medium?
    It would be a bit obvious that the medium would be your best bet but at the same time you could go with small.

    With Small you can fit in there snuggly but a little tight around the legs.
    The question really is do you want something in which you can tape up to have some kind of looser fit on you or would you prefer
    to have a taped diaper that is a little snug on you and not as loose. In my opinion I would suggest for something that does hug you nicely so the guards can actually prevent any possible leakage.
    Also the Medium does have a big amount of waist size 20 sizes compared to the 11 of the small so even then I would say the Small would fit you better.

    Hope that rabble helps with your decision.

  4. #4
    Miku

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    It would be a bit obvious that the medium would be your best bet but at the same time you could go with small.

    With Small you can fit in there snuggly but a little tight around the legs.
    The question really is do you want something in which you can tape up to have some kind of looser fit on you or would you prefer
    to have a taped diaper that is a little snug on you and not as loose. In my opinion I would suggest for something that does hug you nicely so the guards can actually prevent any possible leakage.
    Also the Medium does have a big amount of waist size 20 sizes compared to the 11 of the small so even then I would say the Small would fit you better.

    Hope that rabble helps with your decision.
    How tight would the small be? Like.. Would they be like trying to wear a baby diaper? Will I be able to move freely and squat and all that without the tapes coming off or anything?

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    How tight would the small be? Like.. Would they be like trying to wear a baby diaper? Will I be able to move freely and squat and all that without the tapes coming off or anything?
    It wouldnt be tight tight at all, itll probably be just snug enough to grab onto your body correctly.
    A baby diaper on your size would be more like a small stretched underwear so no lol this will not feel anything like that. And yes like I said
    to tell you the truth tothe Small size would probably expand a bit more than the advertised size so you will be able to move freely and squat with no problem.

  6. #6
    Miku

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    It wouldnt be tight tight at all, itll probably be just snug enough to grab onto your body correctly.
    A baby diaper on your size would be more like a small stretched underwear so no lol this will not feel anything like that. And yes like I said
    to tell you the truth tothe Small size would probably expand a bit more than the advertised size so you will be able to move freely and squat with no problem.
    So the tapes will stick as long as a medium? :3

    -sorry for so many questions, I just don't like wasting money-

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    So the tapes will stick as long as a medium? :3

    -sorry for so many questions, I just don't like wasting money-
    I would assume the sizes should be near the same only with the reach differentiating per size, so the diaper should fit you fine even if your one waist size above the advertised range.
    To me the medium seems as if its a bit too big for your waist size. And its ok we are a support community so we should be helping each other.

  8. #8
    Miku

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I would assume the sizes should be near the same only with the reach differentiating per size, so the diaper should fit you fine even if your one waist size above the advertised range.
    To me the medium seems as if its a bit too big for your waist size. And its ok we are a support community so we should be helping each other.
    Alright, thanks! ^^

  9. #9

    Default

    If you can get samples of both sizes I would try both then make a choice.

  10. #10

    Default

    I don't see the point in just barely squeezing into a size. I wore mediums even with a 30" waist when I was younger and they fit snug and secure. They are far less comfortable if the tapes barely stretch to the wings at the front. My first adult diapers were size small, and I popped so many tapes trying to get them to fit me.

    Ideally as oleman72 said, order samples of each and pick which you prefer.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15-Nov-2011, 09:10
  2. It's a small, small world...
    By avitas in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 23-Dec-2010, 05:30
  3. Goodnites Small/Medium Size, They Fit!
    By goodnitess in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-Dec-2010, 00:22
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-Jun-2010, 02:34
  5. Secure X pluses small or medium?
    By CarKid in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-Nov-2009, 00:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.