Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meeting a friend

Default Meeting a friend

I have been making a few friends here and we are hitting it off very well. We are planning on meeting later this fall. We are both excited and nervous. Have any of you met people from ABDL sites, and what was your experience like?

I met my first ABDL friend (who later introduced me to my amazing boyfriend) while at college. I was careful to ensure that I would be safe by meeting him in a public place and took things slowly. Overall, it turned out great as I gained several new friends and my bf through him.

He will be flying up here and staying with me and my partner. I am taking a week off work which is hard because I don't get paid vacation so I'm having to save the money I would be making during that week. Exciting.

I've met a lot of people from this site. In fact, it was through this site that I met my boyfriend :-)

I wouldn't feel comfortable inviting someone that I hadn't met before to stay in my home, but I've done it before and nothing bad's happened - but I think that's just good luck, rather than me being a good judge of character. Luckily everyone I've met on here has been lovely

Do be careful though - it's really important to meet people off the internet in public places and not to put yourself in a situation where anything bad can happen!

Thanks for your insight. I think it would be ok because there would be another person in the house so I feel safe. The only thing that I an concerned about is that they are only going to want to age play the whole time. I have no problem playing with them, but I also want to spend time with the adult person as well. Any thoughts on that?

Falkio

I've met many, many people from this site in particular. Almost all of them have given me a very positive experience. I think more important than the site itself is how selective you are in choosing your friends. There are definitely good people on sites like RUP, Furaffinity, babyfur.me, and Daily Diapers - you just have to weed them out. If you're going to meet someone for the first time, I'd suggest going to a public place like a coffee shop. Get to know each other, take a walk, then if you two feel comfortable, go from there.

I've had a few bad experiences when I was younger, so be careful. Just try to make good decisions.

With some planning it is even possible to remain practically anonymous and safe when meeting someone, even if it was in his/your home. Just ask your friend to call you an hour after you've supposed to meet him the first time and tell him to get help if you don't answer as you've agreed. "I'll catch you later" is an answer which sounds natural in any kind of situation.

I havent but I sure would like to. I want to get to know people well before I meet them.

I am so excited to be able to have conversations with people that have the same interests as me.

I havent really tried to look for other ABDLs until just recently.

Hope all goes well....take care

Not yet in real life, my state is pretty slim on the ABDL scene. Only recently got interested in trying to meet people anyway, but there's a munch in a coastal city about 45 minutes from my town so I might go to one of those sometime. [removed]
    Last edited by Nihlus; 21-Jul-2012 at 16:48. Reason: Second rule of rep club...

Quote Originally Posted by SamI View Post
    I havent but I sure would like to. I want to get to know people well before I meet them.

I am so excited to be able to have conversations with people that have the same interests as me.

I havent really tried to look for other ABDLs until just recently.

Hope all goes well....take care
    I love meeting new people. I have been here before, but thought I would try it again and I am finding the community much more enjoyable this time. Looking forward to meeting you or others.