Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey everyone, I have read posts on here but never really registered until today. I figure I might as well participate. My name is Mike and well I am a gay mormon diaper lover who is also a longtime and current bed wetter. You might ask how are you gay and also mormon. I recently came to terms to myself October of 2010 and out to people in January 2011. I am still somewhat closeted from some people. Being gay in the mormon church is hard, luckily I have a great bishop (church leader in my ward) who is supportive and helpful. I hope one day the mormon church will accept homosexuality more.

Quote Originally Posted by woodstron View Post
    Hey everyone, I have read posts on here but never really registered until today. I figure I might as well participate. My name is Mike and well I am a gay mormon diaper lover who is also a longtime and current bed wetter. You might ask how are you gay and also mormon. I recently came to terms to myself October of 2010 and out to people in January 2011. I am still somewhat closeted from some people. Being gay in the mormon church is hard, luckily I have a great bishop (church leader in my ward) who is supportive and helpful. I hope one day the mormon church will accept homosexuality more.
    Welcome to the site, there are plenty of people here who'll be accepting of you

Do you have any other interests besides diapers? After all they don't rule our lives

Hi Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend

Well I love music (from all sorts of rock, to indie, electronic, and etc.), I also enjoy making video blogs on youtube. I am easy going and very friendly. I am 26 years old and live in Mesa, AZ.

I'll accept you Queer people are the best. <3 And from what I hear from several gay mormon (and former mormon) friends I have, homosexuality in mormonism isn't all that uncommon. From what I have heard, most of them choose to become missionaries and then do their gay sex in the cities they visit away from home. I think that must be a hard life I also hope the Mormon church becomes more accepting.

PowderKid

After a busy time I have read recent posts, noticed your profile and want to add a hearty greeting. I was brought up in a very confining religious setting. I have long abandoned this but it has always interested me how in recent years more and more gay people are finding accommodation within their religion and are speaking out about their situation. A slow but general movement is perceptible towards tolerance. Incontinence plus gayness must have presented challenges, and I am delighted you have managed to come to terms with things with the help of a particularly enlightened leader. You are already well established here and I do hope you enjoy the site. Paul.