Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi there...

Default hi there...

i'm new

i'm here to learn a bit.. about myself and you guys. i'm 17, and have been interested in diapers and pacifiers for a few years... i'm kindof embarrassed about it but i want to know more, and this community looks like the right place to do so.

so, here i am lol..

Welcome monkster! Im new around here myself. Hopefully we can be good friends ^^

Hoshi: i hope

how did you come to realize your *B/DL traits? personally i saw the diaper aisle in the store and was interested.. but i've never had the guts to buy any. plus, i've been having this urge to suck my thumb lately.. i'm just afraid my mom will see me or something

Quote Originally Posted by monkster View Post
    Hoshi: i hope

how did you come to realize your *B/DL traits? personally i saw the diaper aisle in the store and was interested.. but i've never had the guts to buy any. plus, i've been having this urge to suck my thumb lately.. i'm just afraid my mom will see me or something
    Well for me it started when I did rolepalys that involved age regression, where either me or some else would become a baby. Eventually my curiosity got the better of me and I wanted to try diapers, bottles and pacifiers for real. I bought a pack of adult diapers and then eventually a baby bottle and a pacifier and have been hooked ever since ^^.

As far as parents go I was definetely worry about what they would think, (not to mention my friends), but I have been able to hide it fairly well, thankfully. I don't think its something most parents would fully understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
    I don't think its something most parents would fully understand.
    me either, even though my parents are very understanding about a lot of things. to them this would be very alarming.

i am going to try to hid it my best until i move out, then it should not be a problem

Yeah I know. I can't wait till Im done with college so I can wear diapers without fear of being caught ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
    Yeah I know. I can't wait till Im done with college so I can wear diapers without fear of being caught ^^
    definitely ^.^

i'm glad i decided to join this community, i feel 100 times better already

From what I've seen so far, Im glad I have too ^^
    Its nice to talk to people about stuff like this

btw I love your avie. Its really cute ^^

As an older member on the site, welcome to Adisc. This site has helped me a lot as well. Sometimes there's drama and hot debate, but overall we're a close knit community, and here to help and support each other.

Hoshi: thanks i like yours too ^.^

dogboy: thanks for the welcome