Thread: Anyone ever use medline brand diaper?

Default Anyone ever use medline brand diaper?

Looking at a deal on craigslist but wont be much of a deal if they are junk.

I've never heard of the diaper myself but here is a old ADISC Thread that talked about them:
    https://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-t...ltra-soft.html

Hope it helps with your choice

Thanks. seller seems real questionable. They asked for an address before I could even ask what quantity they had & a price. I replied with how much per case & they just repeated the question of an address.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I've never heard of the diaper myself but here is a old ADISC Thread that talked about them:
    https://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-t...ltra-soft.html

Hope it helps with your choice

I used Molicare Super for a while, and they worked for me pretty well. I used the large size at the time. They fit good, the tapes worked well, they held a lot, and would last all night plus a bit of the morning. I mostly use Abena X-Plus, and more recently ABU SDKs, but there is nothing wrong with the Molicares, IMHO. As long as you get the size you need, they should work well. If your waist size is right on the the border between two sizes, I'd go for the larger size.

As for the Craigslist seller...yeah, I think you have a right to be suspicious. Check out eBay...they usually have Molicares listed.
    Last edited by DaveTDL; 19-Jul-2012 at 20:38. Reason: Added information

Dave TDL: Interesting fact: Molicare is distributed by Medline in the U.S., but they are actually made by Hartmann.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Looking at a deal on craigslist but wont be much of a deal if they are junk.
    if they are the cloth backed ones, theyre really crappy and dont hold up very well, ive tried a few before and they seem like they have significantly less sap in them than most regular diapers
    Last edited by Trevor; 22-Jul-2012 at 23:35. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

the medline diapers/ pull ups seem to be popping up a bit in my local craigslist pages too. unless you only leak a small bit and don't flood i wouldn't recommend the cloth backed pull ups or briefs. if you can get a hold of the plastic backed version of the briefs for a good price they are probably worth a try.

We use Medline diapers at my hospital. They are not all created equal. Ours are a blue color and seem to be made mostly of pulp, almost no SAP They lack leak-guards as well. They are very fun to wet because they wick so well, but I wouldn't trust them not to leak, that's for sure.