Thread: Hi hi hi!

Default Hi hi hi!

Hi, you all can call me Skade (rhymes with "jade"). Been snooping for awhile now, first time posting.

I love diapers, plain and simple. Have since I was 3-4 years old, but didn't really get into them like this until high school. I'm also not really into the whole AB thing.

Outside of that, I like reading (Swedish crime novels are my favorite), old (i.e. not "new" or "latest and greatest") video games (old school RPGs, DDR, Diablo II), computer programming, and spending time with my fiancee. I also like/have dogs.

I'm also kinda shy, but I can really open up from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Skade View Post
    Swedish crime novels are my favorite
    That's an interestingly specific genre. Any particular titles or authors of interest? And are these books translated into English?

video games (old school RPGs, DDR, Diablo II),
    Ah, the good old days of Diablo 2. That was the game that started the whole, "Sell your character and gold online" trend.

computer programming.
    Is that what you do for a living? Are you in school?

Welcome to the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    That's an interestingly specific genre. Any particular titles or authors of interest? And are these books translated into English?
    The whole Swedish thing started when reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" trilogy. Since then I've particularly enjoyed the works of Henning Mankell and Camilla Lackberg, translated into English.

Ah, the good old days of Diablo 2. That was the game that started the whole, "Sell your character and gold online" trend.
    Indeed. I was disappointed with Diablo 3, hence my return to 2. I would start doing WoW again, but I haven't found a convincing reason to resume play again.

Is that what you do for a living? Are you in school?
    Oops, my bad! Yes, I'm a software engineer for a start-up co. near Boston

Welcome to our community. I too am predominantly DL and discovered it when I was 3.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Skade View Post
    Oops, my bad! Yes, I'm a software engineer for a start-up co. near Boston
    Good to meet another Masser. There's a surprising number of us here.

A start up sounds promising. These days I'm always happy to see new businesses springing up and I'm even happier when they actually survive past the dreaded two year mark. So best of luck there.

I've been reading a lot of mystery novels the last few months. Mostly a James Patterson novel here and there. I also like the Nikki Heat series by "Richard Castle", aka the tie-in book series written for the series Castle. They're actually pretty well written.