Thread: Greetings everyone

Default Greetings everyone

After making an account ~1month ago i was turned into a lurker, because that's pretty much what i've been doing. So to get rid of the lurker status, here is my introduction:

1) Hello! Who are you?

Im Lorentzen, currently studying @uni... well actualy im home on summer vacation. But in everyday life im currently studying.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Diapers have always been a major turn on for me, and forgetting my pack of diapers at my apartment was not a good move. I live in a small town where everyone knows everyone so i'll have to wait with wearing til next semester. I can't go out and buy another pack and keep it a secret from anyone i know, so iv'e replaced wearing and wetting my diapers with lurking on the interwebs and downloading naughty stuff.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

When im not studying or wearing a diaper i play videogames with friends. That's pretty much all i do.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Reading what the community is up to. Get some ideas for stuff to do while wearing. I might even post once in a while (can't promise anything tough).

Quote Originally Posted by Lorentzen View Post
    After making an account ~1month ago i was turned into a lurker, because that's pretty much what i've been doing. So to get rid of the lurker status, here is my introduction:

1) Hello! Who are you?

Im Lorentzen, currently studying @uni... well actualy im home on summer vacation. But in everyday life im currently studying.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Diapers have always been a major turn on for me, and forgetting my pack of diapers at my apartment was not a good move. I live in a small town where everyone knows everyone so i'll have to wait with wearing til next semester. I can't go out and buy another pack and keep it a secret from anyone i know, so iv'e replaced wearing and wetting my diapers with lurking on the interwebs and downloading naughty stuff.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

When im not studying or wearing a diaper i play videogames with friends. That's pretty much all i do.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Reading what the community is up to. Get some ideas for stuff to do while wearing. I might even post once in a while (can't promise anything tough).
    Hi Lorentzen Welcome to ADISC nice intro though. So what kind of games do you play?well i'm a xbox guy so my top is CoD series and Forza Motorsport but i play mostly shooting and racing games sometimes RPG. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend
    Last edited by archer; 19-Jul-2012 at 14:23.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    i Lorentzen Welcome to ADISC nice intro though. So what kind of games do you play?well i'm a xbox guy so my top is CoD series and Forza Motorsport but i play mostly shooting and racing games sometimes RPG. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend
    I play mostly strategy games and rpgs. My top 3 for the last year is probably LoL, Skyrim and Minecraft. I could also add that i play on my PC

Quote Originally Posted by Lorentzen View Post
    I play mostly strategy games and rpgs. My top 3 for the last year is probably LoL, Skyrim and Minecraft. I could also add that i play on my PC
    Have you ever play R.U.S.E i think that is one of the best strategy games i love it

Haven't played that. Might look into it if i ever get bored of the games i currently play.