Thread: *pout* Mama can be SO unfair... :(

Default *pout* Mama can be SO unfair... :(

My girlfriend went off to see her family for a few weeks and left me here (read: I had to work lol) but while she's been gone, I've been shopping >. We had previously talked about moving onto Bambino's once I dropped enough weight to pull a Medium. Now, I didn't have far to go and even now, I'm one inch away from being able to use the Mediums BUT I saw they had a sample pack and I wanted to see what was more comfy, medium or large. So I got the sample pack and it came today! (HOORAY!) Why I felt the need to tell her - I don't know... probably so I didn't end up in the corner when she got back Anyway, so I told her and she wasn't upset at all, she was really excited but she told me "No fancypants til' I get back!" :O WTF! So now... I'm sad... and pouting. *kicks rocks* *sigh*

heh I did NOT tell her about my new Nuk5 that I bought though xD

Careful Pouting children may also get spanked

Quote Originally Posted by Ringer View Post
    Boo don't I know it lol. It's a 50/50 chance with her sometimes I win with it, sometimes *sigh* not so much.

Only 50/50? I thought it usually ended up being like 90/10 in favor of the child? xD

I don't think your Mommy's being unfair (although my little me would probably disagree, hehe.) She just wants to be there when you try them for the first time and share that experience, I'm sure =)

On the bright side you will try them on eventually Just put them somewhere out of sight and do other things until she comes back!

Only 50/50? I thought it usually ended up being like 90/10 in favor of the child? xD
    LOL Okay... I'll give you 70/30 in my favor but it depends on what it is...

I don't think your Mommy's being unfair (although my little me would probably disagree, hehe.) She just wants to be there when you try them for the first time and share that experience, I'm sure =)
    Boo... I didn't think about that I guess you're right though. I DO want her here for the first time and especially if it becomes a playdate instead of uh, whatever else you'd call it Thanks for the alternate angle! That makes me feel better. *hug*

On the bright side you will try them on eventually Just put them somewhere out of sight and do other things until she comes back!
    Oh my gosh, it's been the longest WEEK I don't know how I'm gonna go ANOTHER week without her but apparently it's a "learning" experience. I did put them up in the closet on our diaper shelf I found it HILAIRIOUS that sitting next to the Depends Max, you can see that the Bambino is basically one diaper for every two Depends. I lol'd for sure. I never understood the cost/how many you get between OTC diapers and the premiums - nowwwwwww I get it

Thanks guys you've all made me feel much better. *fingers crossed* that next Thursday comes swiftly. *sigh*

I didn't want to post a new thread just for me to *SQUEE!!!* BUT she'll be home at 2:30am tomorrow morning! YAY!!

My "mommy" is coming home soon too. She left to be with her teacher friends from school on their way to the beach. She isn't as into the ABDL as much as me so she allows me a little more freedom.

Take care, both of you.

i get away with it my daddys a sucker for the pouty look LOL