Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 130 cats

Default 130 cats

English Russia 130 Cats in One Flat

If the beginning of the video doesn't make you laugh there is something wrong with you.

Jesus Christ, must be a pain to feed and clean up after that many cats. Talk about crazy cat lady :P.

it's pretty nice of her to take care of so many cats. looks a bit crowded in there tho' :p

That's one CRAZY cat lady!

The cats do look healthy, tho'...so she is obviously taking good care of them. I just don't think I'd wanna live in the same building!

Darkfinn

Where's my gun?

We've got about 8 outdoor strays that stay around our property... they are slowly dissapearing one by one...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Where's my gun?

We've got about 8 outdoor strays that stay around our property... they are slowly dissapearing one by one...
    *slashes*

Anyway,
    It seems as tho she rents the apartment for the cats, and its squeaky clean too. She definitely knows what she's doing. I'd like to see the full story sometime,

When I read that I thought it would be bad, but they look well cared for and I think the fact she does it to help them is lovely, even if it is a little crazy. I just think that many cats cooped up in that smaller space is bad for them, even though they are looked after. I don't think it is animal cruelty by any stretch of the imagination, but I would prefer to see them with more space.

I love cats, but at one time had 2 and it was a pain with just the 2, however I had an old aunt who took in every stray she ran across in our town she was know as Cat Lady, when she passed away they took the cats to the ASPCA.

I'be be afraid of them killing me in my sleep and taking over the apartment.

Or loosing my sanity.

I wonder what the apartment smells like? Personally, I'm allergic to cat's, so there would be no way I would be going near that place. Besides, dogs chase cats!