Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone interested in an adult sized high chair?

Default anyone interested in an adult sized high chair?

hey guys, a good friend of mine makes abdl furniture for a living and he just posted up an adult high chair on ebay to sell so that he can expand his means to provide more furniture for other clients, would anyone be interested?

here is the link to the auction: [removed]
    Last edited by Nihlus; 23-Jul-2012 at 01:40. Reason: Removed link

Sorry but I'm actually preparing to build my own! I have the blueprints, and most of the materials... All I need is lumber...

I saw it and am very impressed! It looks so very nice! I wished I had the money for it... but I can't afford that... Tell your friend that it looks very nice and well made though!

- - - Updated - - -

You should post the link to it at sissy kiss too as well.

The problem with adult baby furniture is that they are often very expensive (can cost hundreds of dollars for a adult baby crib or even a playpen), and it's that expensive to build one for yourself and I, unfortunately, have very little workshop skills to get that accomplished.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Wambles View Post
    Sorry but I'm actually preparing to build my own! I have the blueprints, and most of the materials... All I need is lumber...
    Could you by any chance sense me a pic of those blueprints? I would love to build my own too!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiursaABDL1993 View Post
    The problem with adult baby furniture is that they are often very expensive (can cost hundreds of dollars for a adult baby crib or even a playpen), and it's that expensive to build one for yourself and I, unfortunately, have very little workshop skills to get that accomplished.
    its definately cheaper than buying one from an online shop. The cheapest crib costs 1075$... you can make an AB crib for at least 25% cheaper than that.

as for the no skills in woodworking... you got me there lol I have a friend who could build it for me, but hes not very reliable these days -_-

annbabygurl : thanks, ill let him know and what exactly is sissy kiss?

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAyria View Post
    hey guys, a good friend of mine makes abdl furniture for a living and he just posted up an adult high chair on ebay to sell so that he can expand his means to provide more furniture for other clients, would anyone be interested?

here is the link to the auction: [removed]
    Lmao no way not at $600! That's unreasonable!!

Maybe if he lowered the price I'd be interested. Nobody will buy for that high.. You can make your own for under $100.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 23-Jul-2012 at 01:40. Reason: Removed link from quote

thats why theres the chance of bidding at it, you could get it for cheaper. also thats not just some backyard project, there was a lot of time and effort put into it to make it. he is also offering free shipping for buying it at that price

Quote Originally Posted by 1ObsoleteBaby View Post
    Could you by any chance sense me a pic of those blueprints? I would love to build my own too!
    No can do... I payed $50 for the blueprints and I don't think it would be fair for me or the seller if I handed out the blueprints for free... But I can however point you to who I purchased them from!

CrinklySiren

Oh I thought you made them, that's why I asked lol id appreciate it if you directed me to the seller