Thread: Been crossdresser, or transgender and being hetero

Default Been crossdresser, or transgender and being hetero

I realize that many people don’t understand, for example, a man that likes women, be a cross-dresser or a transgender woman, people don’t understand. Just because he like to wear women clothes, or see his as a woman, people will think that he is homosexual.. It’s like :

“Hey, dude, if you like women, why you want to be a woman?”

It’s seem that in the persons head it’s make more sense a effeminate homosexual male want to be a transgender then a hetero guy, wanting to be a transgender, or cross dresser. People miss concept gender identity and sexual orientation.

Anyway, comments about it, or about the life LOL

- - - Updated - - -

PS: I was in doubt if a put “hetero”, or "homosexual", because a transsexual woman (MTF) that likes women, are technically a lesbian (Because now he is a woman), but anyway.. I want to refer to people that, for example:

A male to female trangender people, that still likes women

A female to male trangender people, that still likes man.

The vast majority of M to F CD's are heterosexual. We are however conflated with drag queens. One study found that the incidence was about what the muggle population is for being gay, about 5%.

I wouldn't say vast majority necessarily, but a good number are. I consider myself third gendered, more female then not most days, but label myself strongly heterosexual when in boy mode, and strongly homosexual when in girl mode. Even in the transsexual community of those who have gone through full SRS, some transition into heterosexual attractions, and other into homosexual.

The best way to explain it to people I think is to remind them that sex has nothing to do with gender. What's between your legs has nothing to do with whats between your ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwendolyn View Post

Even in the transsexual community of those who have gone through full SRS, some transition into heterosexual attractions, and other into homosexual.
    For what SRS, when intercourse and relationship with men is not desired?

As I said, sex and gender are not linked the way people think they are. There are people who transition want to be the oposite sex for themselves. That's who they were supposed to be. Who they are attracted to has nothing to do with it.