Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Depends Real Fit

Default Depends Real Fit

Hey Guys,

After work today I needed to stop at Walmart to pick up some dog food, and i figured what the hell I have really wanted to try the Depends Real Fit pull-ups. I was wearing them for about 15 min while walking the dog then I came back and sat down on the computer .... at that point I started to piss myself and they held .... I have been wearing them for about 30 min after wetting and they seem like they could hold at least 2 more wettings going to try it ..... if anything interesting happens will keep u posted

- - - Updated - - -

That will be a Negative on the second wetting .... it leacked

Thanks for the update. Won't get any.

They worked just fine for me. I wasn't sitting down at the time, but they hold quite a few wettings over the course of one of my work days. And as I drink a lot of water that is a lot of pee.

It was prob because I was sitting down .... did not have access to the back or lower pads

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstud819 View Post
    Hey Guys,

After work today I needed to stop at Walmart to pick up some dog food, and i figured what the hell I have really wanted to try the Depends Real Fit pull-ups. I was wearing them for about 15 min while walking the dog then I came back and sat down on the computer .... at that point I started to piss myself and they held .... I have been wearing them for about 30 min after wetting and they seem like they could hold at least 2 more wettings going to try it ..... if anything interesting happens will keep u posted

- - - Updated - - -

That will be a Negative on the second wetting .... it leacked
    Are they comfortable at least?

Yes they are. Best of all, they barely make any noise when you walk, kinda like Underjams.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by Scumdude91 View Post
    Yes they are. Best of all, they barely make any noise when you walk, kinda like Underjams.
    Neat. ^^ Maybe I should give them a try..

They are good for mild bladder leakage but are not made for full wettings or incontinance. Don't expect that much out of them for full protection. On an up note though they are very soft comfortable and look and feel more like real briefs than any other absorbant product I have ever worn.