Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody here has already been breastfed?

Default Anybody here has already been breastfed?

Sorry, I don’t found any topic about that. But I would like to know if anybody here has already been breastfed (After you been a baby and infant of course, before anybody give a funny answer), I have this fantasy, of been breastfed by a “mommy”, so I would like to know, anybody here also has it? And if you already do this, how it was? The milk of the woman, taste good? Anyway..

I have done it with my ex and current best friend. Honestly, since they were not producing milk,it was more like foreplay to me.

Don't they have to be pregnant or have recently been pregnant for them to make milk?

Yes, but I have heard there is a way to trick the body into thinking its pregnant to produce milk. I've even heard there are pills you can take, but I've yet to see any of it first hand so I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybaby View Post
    Yes, but I have heard there is a way to trick the body into thinking its pregnant to produce milk. I've even heard there are pills you can take, but I've yet to see any of it first hand so I don't know.
    I read one time that if she stop to take pills and the region of breasts being constantly stimulating she will start to produce milk

I have also heard this information myself. My friend and I talked about it once because she wanted to do it for me. Problem is, A. We don't see each other enough to keep her stimulated and B. Everything we read about the pills, seemed to have some sort of problem or health risk. Needless to say, we gave up the idea and stuck with dry feeding.

No, and I find the fact greatly depressing.

Also I find the lack of crying emotes on this board greatly depressing, too. Because I was about to insert a whole bunch of 'em :,(

As a lesbian AB/DL, (well, homoflexible, but technicalities) there's little I long for more than to be breastfed...or to breastfeed an abie girl =P

Sadly no, yet I only find this a fantasy to be desired.

Yes! Pretty much every day for a whole year. Or something. Too bad I was too young to remember any of it. Actually, it's probably a good thing.