Thread: need some advice............

Question need some advice............

i came from a abusive home as a child and my childhood was ripped away from me by my family. so sometimes i wonder if thats why i want my childhood back so badly it is like something that feels like a need i have. could that be why i have the feeling of wanting to be a child again?
    also is it wrong of me to expect my bf who is also my daddy to see me as a baby and treat me as a real baby ? even when hes getting stressed by it? is it normal to want to go back to your childhood so bad it turns into a need? i know hes not my daddy in real life sooo should i expect him to trat my like his real doughtier and love me unconditionally teach me right from wrong and be a real father to me? its almost like i dont no what i want more or how to separate the two. please give me some advice!!!!!

No honestly your BF is his own person and it isn't fair for you to expect him to baby you if he isn't comfortable with it. Sorry about your bad childhood but it still isn't fair for you to guilt him into that.

There many guys, really many guys that love to been a daddy, and that would love to have a "adult baby girl" to take care.. About "treats you ALWAYS like a daughter", it's complicated, many "Daddy/Adult Little Girl Relation", you know the guy it’s the daddy/boyfriend or husband, sometimes the woman has to act like “big girl” and he will trests her like a big girl..

- - - Updated - - -

No honestly your BF is his own person and it isn't fair for you to expect him to baby you if he isn't comfortable with it
    I agree.. But it's you what I said, if the guy don't like.. You know there many that will like... It’s just a question of find the right person, that will understand the necessities of each other

i dont force or gilt him he agreed to be my daddy in the beginning of our reasonship im just wondering if i should drop it because hes starting to act different about it a year into the realsonship.

It's frustrating having all these feelings and wanting to not feel like a burden to your significant other. The thing you need is for both of you to establish boundaries. Talk over with him and ask him about limits, like how much of your time do you want to spend regressing per week. Ask him what things are ok and what is not.

Now as far as the roots of AB, I can't say I was abused and I am an AB, though not as intense as I get the impression you might be. Who knows why we are who we are? Have you thought about getting your bf the book "There's a baby in my bed?" I forget the author but the book is available on amazon.com.

I hope all goes well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

In a relation it’s necessary that both people understand the necessities of each other, if you really want have a "daddy", and your boyfriend don’t like of the idea, or just don’t want to be a “daddy”, you know just… Move on.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    In a relation it’s necessary that both people understand the necessities of each other, if you really want have a "daddy", and your boyfriend don’t like of the idea, or just don’t want to be a “daddy”, you know just… Move on.
    Its not that easy...

On the one hand babyjewels, he should learn to get use to you and your abdl needs, but at the same time you need to compromise with him because he wants a girlfriend, not a daughter. You have to understand that you might be asking him for too much when you constantly want him to treat you like a baby. I for one dont ask my wife to baby me very often because in my own mind i have a hard time seeing my wife as a "mommy" because she is my WIFE and i want her to BE my wife, which is why i prefer to have one of my girl-friends baby me (with the exception of diaper changes) because they are close friends and im not sexually attracted to them or "in love" with them, while still loving them as friends. It took my wife a long time to accept that it wasnt sexual in any way, but now she gets it and she's fine with whatever I do as long as there are no diaper changes (due to the nudity and all that) but my wife does fill the role of mommy every now and then.

Anyway, what you have to do is make a compromise, where he has the capability to accept your way of living and indulging you every now and then, and you have to indulge his adult way of living, because like i mentioned earlier, he wants a girlfriend not a daughter.

You have to make sure you are balancing it all though. Because you are both adults and this is your thing not his. You need to make sure you are still doing adult things and being an adult . My husband doesn't know about the diaper aspect ....but he does fill my sippy cup and sees me suck my thumb...but do I open the door when he first comes home ...with me sitting there with pigtails and a paci ? No. We do our thing.. Errands...dinner.. Whatever. And then maybe I ease into it. Maybe not. Yes maybe there are other guys out there that are more into this ....but this should just be a part of your life ...not all of it. And realistically if you base the whole relationship around ABDl ...it probably won't work anyways.