Thread: New kid on the block

Default New kid on the block

Hiya. My names Mike. I was born, raised, and still live in Rochester NY. I'm 20 years old and live at home with my parents during the summer and then go back to Providence RI for school come Fall.

I prefer to just wear diapers and relax in them. I'm really not into the whole babying thing. I have enjoyed wearing diapers for a long time but I really can't pin point any major events other than finding the AB/DL community about 4 years ago.

I have to be one of the luckiest guys alive because I have a loving girlfriend who accepts my diaper fetish and sometimes lets me wear them around her. She is slowly but surely getting used to it and has hinted at wanting to try them herself sometime soon.

Well that's about all I can put down about myself. If you want to know more I'll be here.

Quote Originally Posted by DPRboyMike View Post
    Hiya. My names Mike. I was born, raised, and still live in Rochester NY. I'm 20 years old and live at home with my parents during the summer and then go back to Providence RI for school come Fall.

I prefer to just wear diapers and relax in them. I'm really not into the whole babying thing. I have enjoyed wearing diapers for a long time but I really can't pin point any major events other than finding the AB/DL community about 4 years ago.

I have to be one of the luckiest guys alive because I have a loving girlfriend who accepts my diaper fetish and sometimes lets me wear them around her. She is slowly but surely getting used to it and has hinted at wanting to try them herself sometime soon.

Well that's about all I can put down about myself. If you want to know more I'll be here.
    My grandma lives in Rochester, New York! What are some of your hobbies besides diapers? It's pretty cool that your GF is so acceptive.

Hi Mike Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend

Hey. hows it going? I live on Long Island. Just moved up here within the past year and a half do to work.

Isnt it great having an amazing, understanding partner? My wife diapers me and doesnt kind changing me at all. She also participates even though she is not an AB or DL.

Make sure you keep your gf in your life because she truly cares about you if shes willing to deal with this type of fetish, imo.

So what are your interests?

Besides diapers I'm a huge gamer. I own an xbox360 with Kinect, a Wii, and a decent computer that I game on. Mostly I play Role Playing Games. I like how you can get totally immersed in the game. But I also play my fair share of casual games too. My favorite games would have to be the Mass Effect series.

I also watch a lot of Anime. I currently keep up with Naruto but thats about it right now. My favorite series has got to be Rurouni Kenshin.

I also train in the Martial Art Kajukenbo when I'm at school. It's a mixed martial art that originated in Hawaii.

If you want to know more about me just ask. Thanks for the warm welcome