Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baby play gone too far?

Default Baby play gone too far?

While I'd love to get as close to being a real infant as possible, there are a few things I might see to be too gross to try.

1. Infant nose cleaning: Mommy using the blue plunger/sucker and blowing air into your mouth to clear your nose. Me? I'd try it with my wife. A friend or someone paid to do it would be too nasty.

2. Eatting: Mommy chewing your food before she feeds it to you. Me? You couldn't pay me to do this. :p

3. Pacifiers: Mommy picks your paci up off the ground, sucks it clean before putting it back in yours. Me? Not too sure on that one to be honest.

4. All purpose cleaner: Mommy using her spit to clean your face. Me? My mom did this to me until I was old enough to walk to school by my self. I think it wouldn't gross me out too much.

I'm just having fun with this post, nothing serious, just typing what came to mind

Miku

The first three, I've never met a parent who's done that for anyone o_o

I agree, though. There's so much that I find "taking it too far". :T

The first three are a bit more commonplace than you may think

Yap i think its to gross for me i mean i think ABDL play have limits too

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    The first three, I've never met a parent who's done that for anyone o_o

I agree, though. There's so much that I find "taking it too far". :T
    Alicia Silverstone feeds her baby like a bird.

2. Eatting: Mommy chewing your food before she feeds it to you. Me? You couldn't pay me to do this. :p
    In Nature, some animals, like birds to that. But ti's gross

4. All purpose cleaner: Mommy using her spit to clean your face. Me? My mom did this to me until I was old enough to walk to school by my self. I think it wouldn't gross me out too much.
    Not so gross

Hmm, well i agree on all of them except i wouldn't mind if my wife(pr say i had one) sucked off my paci before giving it back, what is the difference between that and kissing? Thats just my feelings anyway. As for all purpose cleaner, from my future wife, not sure if that would bother me.

Confession, I've had all four done to me back when I was a baby. My mom said I wouldn't eat anything unless I saw her eat it first. I find that funny today as an adult who couldn't eat or drink of anyone without becoming nauseous.

Ok most of those are gross, but I don't really care about the spit face cleaning. That's pretty common, I think. And the sucking off the binky? the only gross part about that one is for the Mommy...what if dust or hair or something gets stuck on the paci...ewewew. But if it's the spit-sharing that is supposedly "gross", well, I don't find that gross at all.

When you think about it, if you love your girlfriend/partner, you spit share when you kiss all the time... A girlfriend of mine once asked for a bite of my lunch and when I offered her the part I hadn't bitten yet, she said, "what's the problem, you stick your tongue in my mouth all the time?". I said "good point" and offered her the part that I had already bitten.

-Gus