Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh god! Why does it have to taste so bad!

jj2jjj

Default Oh god! Why does it have to taste so bad!

So having some prune juice for a reason that should be obvious to the ABDL community! In all seriousness, I'm having trouble 'going' today. But oh god, is it just me or is it revolting? It's my first time drinking prune juice, oh it's so gross xD

lol if its your first time might I suggest experimenting with mixing in other juices with the prune juice till you find the right mixture for your tastes, or you could just quickly chug it and then chase it down with water.

Prune juice is one of the most vile substances imaginable. I honestly think I'd rather drink used motor oil than drink prune juice again.

I will say, though, it works as advertised, probably because our intestines think it's just as bad as our taste buds do!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDragonAurkarm View Post
    Prune juice is one of the most vile substances imaginable. I honestly think I'd rather drink used motor oil than drink prune juice again.

I will say, though, it works as advertised, probably because our intestines think it's just as bad as our taste buds do!
    Surely its not as bad as castor oil... right?

Why not just eat some prunes, instead of drinking the juice? I think prunes are pretty tasty, though I've never eaten them specifically for the..laxative effect...

I don't mean to sound silly, but isn't prune juice usually associated with senior citizens other than us ab/dl folk?

Why not just eat some prunes, instead of drinking the juice? I think prunes are pretty tasty, though I've never eaten them specifically for the..laxative effect...
    An excellent suggestion, one can obtain a sufficent effect from just 3-4 prunes. You can eat more if you like but there will be consequences. You had better be padded, likely you won't make it to the toilet in time.

I worked a prune harvest one year at the local drier. On the last day of drying we were permitted to take some prunes home. They were so fresh and tasty, I had to be careful to limit myself.

I love prune juice although i had near miss with stuff one night I mistimed the length it would take to work and decided to go to local shop for groceries. On arrival at shop my stomach doubled up in pain and I had to abort shop plan turn car around and head home PDQ and only just made into my drive. Never done that again since always make sure padded when drinking that...

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Surely its not as bad as castor oil... right?
    Have you tried castor oil?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    Have you tried castor oil?
    No comment >.>