Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AB Boy Toys

CrinklySiren

Default AB Boy Toys

I was just wondering, what kind of AB toys could an ABDL boy have?

for example i read about girls who have barbies or those baby dolls like baby-alive n what not, to be honest ive kinda always wanted one lol even though I'm a guy, it feels like a little kid toy to me and it comes with diapers so idk.

But what are boy-specific AB toys? Ranging from Baby to Toddler i mean :P My playpen is lacking in toys, all i have are baby blocks, a rattle, coloring books and a big plushie bunny. Any ideas?

Action figures would do. Legos, Knex. I know adult babies tend to play with older kids toys than toddler or baby ones. How about cars or big kid blocks or Brio train set? How about Mega blocks or kidnex or Play Doh? How about Little people?

You can always go to the store and go to the toy section and look at the boy toddler toys. They are more pretend play. Plus you can look in the older kid aisles too and you will find boy toys that say ages three plus or four plus.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Action figures would do. Legos, Knex. I know adult babies tend to play with older kids toys than toddler or baby ones. How about cars or big kid blocks or Brio train set? How about Mega blocks or kidnex or Play Doh? How about Little people?

You can always go to the store and go to the toy section and look at the boy toddler toys. They are more pretend play. Plus you can look in the older kid aisles too and you will find boy toys that say ages three plus or four plus.
    lol what is little people?

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by RunningEasy View Post
    *_* never seen them before but i love em!

Little People used to be these plastic pegs with heads on them. I am sure you have seen those before but now they have made them look like actual people. I thought they didn't exist anymore until my son got this Little People airport set for his birthday from my husband's work. It said Little People on the box and I didn't know they still made them. They just changed the people is all and the toys.

...lemme just throw this out there that the title could be mistaken for something... different.
    on topic, legos and duplos (jumbo legos) are both good candidates.

Duplo! bigger and more babyish than Lego but if you play as a toddler then I suppose Lego ok!

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    ...lemme just throw this out there that the title could be mistaken for something... different.
    on topic, legos and duplos (jumbo legos) are both good candidates.
    HAHA! I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice that.

Well for boys there are lot of choices for example i have secret toy which is action figures, Lego and cars and many more but i only like those i still play with my action figures while sucking my paci and it still amazing