Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone :)

Default Hi everyone :)

Hi everyone, Im Jamiesaurus, im new here.
    Im 16 from New Zealand. If anyone wants to talk then go ahead
    I'd love to make some new friends so don't be shy
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiesaurus View Post
    Hi everyone, Im Jamiesaurus, im new here.
    Im 16 from New Zealand. If anyone wants to talk then go ahead
    I'd love to make some new friends so don't be shy
    Thanks
    Hi Jamisaurus, welcome to ADISC, do you have any hobbies other than diapers?

Hi Jamiesaurus Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend

I certainly do. I love gaming, xbox and pc. I love music, I play guitar. I love building things out of Lego, thats a little hobby of mine haha. I also like Pokemon cards and Magic The Gathering cards. And apart from that I love films and movies

I certainly do. I love gaming, xbox and pc. I love music, I play guitar. I love building things out of Lego, thats a little hobby of mine haha. I also like Pokemon cards and Magic The Gathering cards. And apart from that I love films and movies
    So what kind of game do you like? I myself love shooting and racing game in my list is CoD series and Forza Motorsport. And what kind of films you like well for me is action, thriller/suspense, and sometimes animation

Yeah same here, I love COD and I just bought Forza 4 a few days ago, aside from that I love Red Dead Redemption, Ffia games, Halo series, Battlefield 3, Lego games and Skate 3. Film wise, I like heaps of Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Animation, and a couple Thrillers

Hello, I'm new to the site too. And I love video games and lego (just this holidays I saw a scale lego model of the titanic in the local shopping centre which was really cool)

Magic the Gathering Cards! I've been looking into getting in on those (a couple of my friends play) could you help me out? On a scale of 1-10 how complicated is the game and how fun?

Quote Originally Posted by AliceSerpent View Post
    Hello, I'm new to the site too. And I love video games and lego (just this holidays I saw a scale lego model of the titanic in the local shopping centre which was really cool)

Magic the Gathering Cards! I've been looking into getting in on those (a couple of my friends play) could you help me out? On a scale of 1-10 how complicated is the game and how fun?
    Hi AliceSerpent
    1-10, I'd say about a 7, i'm still learning too, but you get the hang of it pretty quick It's super duper fun!

1-10, I'd say about a 7, i'm still learning too, but you get the hang of it pretty quick It's super duper fun!
    Thanks, now I just have to get some funds... You can also play online right? Maybe when I can afford a deck we could verse

Yeah same here, I love COD and I just bought Forza 4 a few days ago, aside from that I love Red Dead Redemption, Ffia games, Halo series, Battlefield 3, Lego games and Skate 3. Film wise, I like heaps of Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Animation, and a couple Thrillers
    Well i'm waiting for Black Ops II, Halo 4, MoH Warfighter. I still play FM3 well maybe there are gonna FM4 Ultimate Edition and after all my FM 3 is still not enough for me. So what is your top list movie well for me it's gotta be The Godfather, Apocalypse Now, The Great Escape, Black Book, Ratatouille and many others. What lego set you like? I like many of them but it's very expensive in here so i don't have many sets but my favorite is from cars, Lightning McQueen and Finn McMissile.