Thread: Hi all

Default Hi all

Hi everyone,

Great to be a part of this ABDL community. Was a chronic Bedwetter all the way til first year in high school. That pretty much gave me my start into exploring ABDL, although more into DL aspects (and lately regression to diapered bedwetting) of this scene.

Be great to share stories and experiences with others here.

BWSteven (you can probably guess what the BW stands for )

Hi Steven and welcome to ADisc. I'm LG myself but people do get with each other no matter how our own unique sense of being us works out because humanity and common shared values win out.

Welcome to the community.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by bwsteven View Post
    Hi everyone,

Great to be a part of this ABDL community. Was a chronic Bedwetter all the way til first year in high school. That pretty much gave me my start into exploring ABDL, although more into DL aspects (and lately regression to diapered bedwetting) of this scene.

Be great to share stories and experiences with others here.

BWSteven (you can probably guess what the BW stands for )
    Haha thats embarrasing it took me about 3 full minutes to figure out what BW meant! Whoops. What are your hobbies?

It also took me a few minutes to figure out what LG was.

For hobbies, anything water related is great. Guess this also explains why the bedwetting is no longer the big problem it was when I was growing up. Am a lifelong swimmer. Also like boating, fishing, & surfing. For land, hiking & biking.