Thread: Um....hi

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy333 View Post
    Hi I'm Stephie....I'm kinda shy...sorry
    Well I guess your screen name hints at you shyness, but welcome to the site. I hope you will fee comfortable enough to tell us a little more about yourself so that we can connect with you. Often in the introductory thread one tells of their likes such as music, hobbies, activities like leisure or sports.

I like to ride my bike on the trails, and when I'm not doing that, I'm writing, working on my novel. I'm a professional musician so I like a lot of different kinds of music. I've raced cars in my younger years, and grew up on Barnegat Bay, racing and sailing boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy333 View Post
    Hi I'm Stephie....I'm kinda shy...sorry
    Hi Fluttershy333 ( Stephie ), welcome to ADISC. You need not feel shy, or uneasy. You are among friends here. Take your time, look around in the various forums and get a feel for the site. When you are ready, and more at ease, please tell us a little more about yourself. What are some of your ' likes ' and ' dislikes ' ? Do you have any interesting hobbys ? What kind of music, books, or movies/ television shows do you like ? There are hundreds of members here who want to get to know you a little better. Anyway, have fun exploring the world of ADISC. I look forward to reading your posts. Take care.

What's, Stephenie? XD Nice to meet you.

Hi Stephie Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend