Thread: hey

Default hey

Hey. Ummm I guess I should start. Well, I'm 16 and I like to post art and stories. The stories and art are all about diaperfurs, babyfur, and furries. I also do requests. My stories will involve Tv shows, and other stuff. So I will appreciate requests from you. Requests like; characters, settings, type of animal etc. I hope this helped

Quote Originally Posted by foxytiger View Post
    Hey. Ummm I guess I should start. Well, I'm 16 and I like to post art and stories. The stories and art are all about diaperfurs, babyfur, and furries. I also do requests. My stories will involve Tv shows, and other stuff. So I will appreciate requests from you. Requests like; characters, settings, type of animal etc. I hope this helped
    Super jealous! I have to artistic talent at all. I still draw stick people. Welcome to ADISC!

Thanks for replying and stick people is concidered art.

Good day and welcome to the forum (even though it feels awkward saying that since I'm new myself )
    Pretty cool to be talking to an artist.
    I've been quite amazed about the furryart and the fandom itself, even though i do not consider myself as a furry. I expect to see some of your art in the near future!

Have a good one

Hi Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend. Yeah i'll like to see some of your art