Thread: Greetings

Red face Greetings

Greetings from the Norwegian mountains and fjords, and thanks for stopping by.
    I've been lurking around on this forum for a few days, but finally got together and decided to start posting. I have thought about bringing myself to speech for a long time, but have tried holding it to myself until now.

I guess my urges for diapers lies all the way back to the kindergarten (me and a friend used to steal diapers from kids who wasn't out of diapers yet, but was to afraid to put em on ), but didn't think much about it until I was 14. I got a stepbrother, and probably was (as my username says) smitten by the feeling of wearing diapers again.

Anyways, other hobbies I got to consume my time, is music (listen and play), video games and living a social life. I got a lot of friends, but nobody knows about my dirty little secret. In other words, you guys are the first to know about my secret.

I suppose that's a good start as my first post on an ABDLforum, but if there is anything you'd like to know about me, post it in the thread, and I'll answer.

Cheers
    -Smitten

Quote Originally Posted by Smitten View Post
    Greetings from the Norwegian mountains and fjords, and thanks for stopping by.
    I've been lurking around on this forum for a few days, but finally got together and decided to start posting. I have thought about bringing myself to speech for a long time, but have tried holding it to myself until now.

I guess my urges for diapers lies all the way back to the kindergarten (me and a friend used to steal diapers from kids who wasn't out of diapers yet, but was to afraid to put em on ), but didn't think much about it until I was 14. I got a stepbrother, and probably was (as my username says) smitten by the feeling of wearing diapers again.

Anyways, other hobbies I got to consume my time, is music (listen and play), video games and living a social life. I got a lot of friends, but nobody knows about my dirty little secret. In other words, you guys are the first to know about my secret.

I suppose that's a good start as my first post on an ABDLforum, but if there is anything you'd like to know about me, post it in the thread, and I'll answer.

Cheers
    -Smitten
    Welcome to the site

hehe for me too the internet was the first time I came out, I think it's easier than telling people in real life

What sort of music do you listen to? and you can play too, I'm a drummer, admittedly very bad at it, what do you play? And what sorts of games do you play?

Thanks for your reply

Yeah, it is a great way to keep myself anonymous an still be able to talk to people .

I mostly play the Guitar (been playing for 7 years), but sometimes I play the keyboard and sing (sounds more like a cat screaming though!). I got the gear to record my music, but just haven't gotten the time for it yet.

When it comes down to music in general, i listen to everything. from soft classical music, to metal and dubstep.

Edit: I forgot the games lol. I usually play games such as action RTS (ex. Heroes of Newerth) and Diablo 3.
    Last edited by Smitten; 17-Jul-2012 at 01:20.

Welcome to the site and I love the name hope you have a good time on this site