Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phew, I needed that!

jj2jjj

Default Phew, I needed that!

Not done anything diaper for a good week or so now, probably more. You know how it is, urges come and go.

Anyway, today I've been kinda stressed so decided to get diapered up, play some games etc. Aaaaaah that's so much better! I needed that xD I have nothing to get up for tomorrow so I think I'll sleep diapered too

Sorry I haven't posted as much as I usually do! Usually when a big urge hits I become very active for a while

Yes, love the feeling. It washes away all the stress happening... in a yellow, warm water :3

Lucky you =) I wish I could baby myself right now. But, in the summer I sleep in the basement because the upstairs AC is broken so it's way too hot to sleep up there, but there's no locking door to the basement (or..any door..) and my mom's upstairs. can't risk it. Meh.

But, I digress. Enjoy your time in diapered bliss =3

I also the the feeling of having a diaper on after not having one on after a while.

I remember when my urges came back, I felt so much better when I put one on finally after dealing with it for a week. Then I was wearing them like crazy and even went 24/7 and then I stopped. Then I would start again and then stop. Then my husband decided to force me to wear them 24/7 and I enjoyed the feeling and I felt so much happier that way.

Quote Originally Posted by jj2jjj View Post
    Not done anything diaper for a good week or so now, probably more. You know how it is, urges come and go.

Anyway, today I've been kinda stressed so decided to get diapered up, play some games etc. Aaaaaah that's so much better! I needed that xD I have nothing to get up for tomorrow so I think I'll sleep diapered too

hihi same 4 me

im glad im just DL, so when it hits me ill do it.
    and if not, i wont do it - this easy.

I know 4 sure that today it will "hit" me
    But in the evening, not now - have to go to work now
    cya

I'm setting here this morning in diaper and onesie. Haven't peed yet. it does feel good though.

I love having a diaper and long t-shirt on that goes past the diaper.