Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hi Friends!

  1. #1

    Cool Hi Friends!

    Hi friends!

    I have dabbled in ABDL for a few years, but am now really beginning to explore my ABDL side. I live in Arizona (it get's really hot in these diapers during the Arizona summer! ) and love to listen to music, travel and watch sports.

    I joined the site so to learn a little bit more about the ABDL lifestyle and meet other ABDLs as I don't know any others with a similar diaper interest .


  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FetStar86 View Post
    Hi friends!

    I have dabbled in ABDL for a few years, but am now really beginning to explore my ABDL side. I live in Arizona (it get's really hot in these diapers during the Arizona summer! ) and love to listen to music, travel and watch sports.

    I joined the site so to learn a little bit more about the ABDL lifestyle and meet other ABDLs as I don't know any others with a similar diaper interest .

    Welcome to our community crib . Did you check out our articles on this site or go to understanding.infantilism.org?

    What are your non abdl interests? How long have you known you had abdl - like feelings?

    I am into zynga games and scifi.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

  3. #3

    Default

    Thank you for the welcome HokieABDL!



    Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    Did you check out our articles on this site or go to understanding.infantilism.org?
    Yep, I have read through both!


    Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    What are your non abdl interests?
    I am most interested in music, travel, sports and am always finding new ways to enjoy every day to the fullest.


    Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    How long have you known you had abdl - like feelings?
    It's been a while, around 9-10 years off-and-on. I'll normally spend a few days or so exploring my ABDL side every couple months. It was hard at first because it was something I was pretty embarrassed about (and at times, still am), but have gotten more accepting of this side of myself and am embracing it more and more.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FetStar86 View Post
    I live in Arizona (it get's really hot in these diapers during the Arizona summer! )
    I went to Sedona for vacation two years ago. It's amazing.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by RunningEasy View Post
    I went to Sedona for vacation two years ago. It's amazing.
    Loved Tucson when I interviewed 17 years ago.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Similar Threads

  1. Hi Friends
    By NancyPike in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17-Jul-2012, 11:01
  2. Hello Friends.
    By Soakingboy in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-Jan-2012, 12:58
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-Mar-2011, 11:56
  4. hi friends
    By falconace in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-Jul-2010, 13:42

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.