Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG my mom found out

Default OMG my mom found out

well as it turns out well i was gone on my trip my mom did come into my room and she did snoop throw all my stuff and she did find my diapers. she did not find the messy ones but she did find my diapers. i am just glad that she did not toss them out but that was because she thought i was "wetting the bed again" seeing i dont like lying i told her i was not wetting the bed but then she jumped to the conclusion that i was wearing diapers because i like them. she may of found my book on age play but it is hard to tell. i don't think she really knows eather way but now she wants me to stop wearing them. her reasoning is she is afread that i am going to kill myself if someone finds out but little does she know i have a much higher chance of doing something like that without diapers. i did not give her the packet i had ready just in case someone did find out and i am not sure if i should give it to her. it is now a confusing time. but surprisingly i am not as panicy as i thought i would be

KJanon

It's difficult, and definitley awkward, but I'd say it's up to you to decide if you need to explain this. If she keeps pressing the issue, and you want to keep wearing, then it may be your only option.

I think you'd be the best judge of character, as we don't know your mother.

You did the right thing by telling the truth, clearly she found out and you are still alive so I don't really understand the logic of ' if someone finds out you will kill yourself'. I also think that if you like your packet you should give it to her. Good luck, Iremember when my mom found out

Quote Originally Posted by RunningEasy View Post
    You did the right thing by telling the truth, clearly she found out and you are still alive so I don't really understand the logic of ' if someone finds out you will kill yourself'. I also think that if you like your packet you should give it to her. Good luck, Iremember when my mom found out
    there was an artical about a year ago about a boy killed himself because people found out he was gay, in college. well seeing i am in collage, not right now i am on break, but when i go back she is afread that i am going to do the same thing as the other kid, i am not going to stop wearing diapers but she has already suggested i get therapy but she said it in a nicer way. and before she brought all of this up we had plans to go out to eat and if she brings it up again their then i well probably have to give her the packet i made then.

She didn't find the messy ones? Wouldn't the smell, like, give that away right away?

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    She didn't find the messy ones? Wouldn't the smell, like, give that away right away?
    the messy ones are the reason she searched my room in the first place but i dont think she found the messy ones only my clean ones. i think she just did not want to know. like i just got back from eating lunch with her and she did not bring up the subject at all. i think she just does not want to know. but i have a feeling that if i keep wearing, and i well keep wearing, that she well confront me again.

Well, that's the lesson I guess: always get rid of used diapers ASAP. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Well, that's the lesson I guess: always get rid of used diapers ASAP. Always.
    dont worry i am. i just finished baging them up in 5 laysers of trash bags and ready to take it out to the trash, now all i have to do is avoid my dad because he does not know, atleast i think, plus on top of that my mom told me to get rid of my used ones even throw i would not admit to it so she is expecting something in the trash can when she gets back home or she is going to search my room again -sigh- 20 and still no privacy.

teddybear206

tell her EXACTLY what you told us, that your more likely to kill yourself without it, tell her how you feel, understand she wants whats best and shell probably come to reason.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear206 View Post
    tell her EXACTLY what you told us, that your more likely to kill yourself without it, tell her how you feel, understand she wants whats best and shell probably come to reason.
    or just send me to a tharipist, because she allredy thretened that. i dont mind going to one but what i do mind is if my dad finds out becucase i have no clue how he well react