1 2.94%
  • Both (no prefrence)

2 5.88%
  • Both (some combination of the two)

4 11.76%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brush or Comb?

Default Brush or Comb?

Which do you prefer to tame your hair with? When I actually do tame it, I use a comb...Mine is way too thick for a brush to have any effect on

I prefer a big, fat brush. I always end up pulling my hair when I use a comb-- even one that's got pretty wide gaps between the teeth.

weswissa

I use a brush most of the time... but I still use a comb to get rid of knots.

Come but since I rarely have mine on me its up to my trusty hands!

Wow Pojo I find the exact opposite.

My hair is too long (although not that thick) that a comb won't go through it, so I use a brush.

I use a comb only if I have pig tails or something, to make the line even, and even then I will usually use the brush.

I prefer to let nature take care of it but if I have to I'll use a comb, I hate brushes. they hurt my scalp.

Comb, and my hair seems to have an addiction to gel, I get some major frizzieness if I don't comb a glob of gel through it every morning.

I don't use one, if I brush or comb my hair it poofs up, so I just run some heavy duty hair gel through it with my hands after I shower in the morning. Done

EmeraldsAndLime

Neither! I wake up, wet it slightly and fluff it around a bit. Then let it sit naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Wow Pojo I find the exact opposite.

My hair is too long (although not that thick) that a comb won't go through it, so I use a brush.

I use a comb only if I have pig tails or something, to make the line even, and even then I will usually use the brush.

Mine is ridiculously thick...A brush wouldn't really do anything...Well it depends on the brush...Like, I'm talking about the old brushes with a bunch of white thread type things, not the wirey ones, those would probably work...But I prefer a comb...When I take a shower in the morning though, I don't comb or brush it, I just let it dry and curl up a bunch, and I like it better that way