Thread: Why grow up are so bad with each others?

Default Why grow up are so bad with each others?

I already listen one time “How they could solve the Palestine question, at some minutes? You would just need to put two children in a room, and you know they would find a solution”, and then I was wondering:

I mean, why many grow up people hate each other? There is so many wars, so many violence, people killing one another without even know why! People hating you because your color, your religion, your sexual orientation, and etc…

But kids no, it’s like, they don’t have this evil in there. A kid would care if their friend is Black, Jew, Atheist, they will be nice and kind. That’s why I think that hearth of a children is one the most purest thing in the world.

But unfortunately it’s seems that at some point we put this prejudice in their heads, like, happened in Nazi Germany, when the parents said for their sons that Jews was bad, and then things like this happen:
    http://www.thenatflap.co.uk/images/hj.jpg

But know, kids are different, like this: A jew and a palestian kid hug each other, they don’t care with hate that exist between both nation. They have kindness, so I think that the word have many to learn with childrens. Anyway, feel free to comment whatever you want to!
    http://palestineatheart.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/kids-arab-and-jew.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Correction on the title: Why grown up are so bad with each others?

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    But kids no, it’s like, they don’t have this evil in there. A kid would care if their friend is Black, Jew, Atheist, they will be nice and kind. That’s why I think that hearth of a children is one the most purest thing in the world.
    Sadly, that's incorrect. There are numerous kids right now who care very much about these things.

Why though, I'm sorry to say the answer is most commonly arrogance. People don't understand something, and for whatever reason, instead of trying to learn about it can cause them to instead hate it. Sure, this isn't the right thing to do. However, it is what happens.

Also, people like to think that they are usually right, and that those people with opposing views are misinformed, or stupid.

These aren't the only reasons that hate exists against colour, religion, orientation, etc... But it is the basic reason.

Well if you ask me its because the goddamn politics why Israel-Palestine conflicts is because politics. Both sides is the same. And the problem is kids is like double edged sword i mean you can turn them into loving each other and didn't view their religion,race etc but it's also easy to turn kids into hate and racist people. I mean thank god i become a open minded, and never look race or religion not some anti-western suicide bombing kids.

So the points is teach children about never look about difference that we are a human and i believe we can make world peace

I remember grade school. Kids are definitively not nicer than adults...

teddybear206

one quarter of my family were skinheads, and thats because they get in their head that jews dont belive in god, blacks are not white, mexicans and illegals are not from here, and thats why their so raceist and mean thats what they were taught they accutally are hard chistans, or at least thats what they think they are.

You make it seem a hundred times simpler than it actually is. Sadly, no, "Think of the Children" is not going to solve all the world's problem. You also can't blame all this on religion either. You can't just wipe away hundreds of years of war and distrust with the smile of a child .Not all war and aggression is caused by misunderstanding, Israel and Palestine know each other well, they live side by side, that's why they hate each other. We need to remember that distrust is sometimes valid.