Thread: new here

Default new here

Hi there, my name is Johnny. I'm new to all of this, and live in Huntington Beach, CA. I am a baby looking for a mommy, and I can send pics. I have txtd another mommy for the last year and she has helped me see I am a baby. I've worn diapers, but never done anything with a mommy so far. I'm really open minded, and am really just looking for someone who understands... Thank you and have a wonderful day...

Quote Originally Posted by newbabyinca View Post
    Hi there, my name is Johnny. I'm new to all of this, and live in Huntington Beach, CA. I am a baby looking for a mommy, and I can send pics. I have txtd another mommy for the last year and she has helped me see I am a baby. I've worn diapers, but never done anything with a mommy so far. I'm really open minded, and am really just looking for someone who understands... Thank you and have a wonderful day...
    I can speak for most of the members here, when i say that most of us would definitely understand looking for someone to treat us the way we want to be treated as a baby. However... this isn't really a site to just seek out a mommy on. It is a great place to find friends and discuss everything from diapers and being a baby to games and hobbies. I would suggest letting us know more about you than just your desire for a mommy and see if there are any here that share those interests. Who knows.... you may find someone special here, but that is not what Adisc is all about. It's not a dating site or a place for personal ads.

I hope you stick around and enjoy the sense of community that Adisc offers, and if you are JUST interested in finding a mommy, i am sure there are other sites out there that can help with that. This one just might not be the one for that.

Hi Johnny Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend or Mommy