Thread: My roommate

Default My roommate

So I think my roommate would be willing to be my caretaker every so often if I was more comfortable with it.. How do i know? tonight while watching Breaking Dawn Pt 1, he had me come over by him on the couch.. Now mind you he's not gay and neither am I, so please leave those comments out of your responses. I would be more willing to let him if I was comfortable with it. But maybe that comes with time. I don't really know. So if you have any thoughts our questions.. I'll do my best to answer them honestly.

I'm not exactly sure that's an amazing idea proposing an idea like that. One event isn't a sign that he's willing to feed you bottles, change your diaper, etc. If he shoots the idea down, the relationship could go really south quite quick. If he reluctantly accepts, there will be a point he will want to stop, and if it happens on a regular basis and you become accustomed to it, you're going be in some turbulence. I'm assuming that he already knows that you are an AB/DL, so that counts for something. Could it work? Anything is possible, but I myself would never entertain the idea with a non-AB/DL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sissyboi View Post
    So I think my roommate would be willing to be my caretaker every so often if I was more comfortable with it.. How do i know? tonight while watching Breaking Dawn Pt 1, he had me come over by him on the couch.. Now mind you he's not gay and neither am I, so please leave those comments out of your responses. I would be more willing to let him if I was comfortable with it. But maybe that comes with time. I don't really know. So if you have any thoughts our questions.. I'll do my best to answer them honestly.
    Wait... He had you come sit by him, so now you think he wants to be your caretaker? I don't get it...

Well I happen to know your room mate is pretty comfortable with your AB side. I would say play it by ear and maybe talk to him about it but not actually bring up the idea unless you feel he is really ready for it. He does seem to be pretty accepting and even encourages that side of you a bit. So see where it goes.

Earlier this year when I was wearing everyday basically except for at school my roommate and I would cuddle up on the couch like brothers do sometimes. Well he would try to make me comfortable by tring to treat me like a baby. Which was nice. It came to the point where he said " I don't know what you want me to do" I was a bit shocked by the question at the time so I said "nothing right now." Well it had me thinking he wanted to be involved with it somehow but I wasn't that comfortable yet. So we let the question go and then last night while watching Breaking Dawn pt 1 he attempted it again. So it got me thinking that he still wants to be involved somehow. I just don't know how yet. So maybe asking him is the right thing to do..

Quote Originally Posted by Sissyboi View Post
    ... So maybe asking him is the right thing to do..
    let us know how it goes!