Thread: I'm Goodnitekid

Default I'm Goodnitekid

Hi,

I'm Goodnitekid and I have been a bedwetter forever. I am going to 28 in a few months and still wake up every morning soaked. I wear diapers every night because of this problem.

Thanks for hearing me,

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by goodnitekid View Post
    Hi,

I'm Goodnitekid and I have been a bedwetter forever. I am going to 28 in a few months and still wake up every morning soaked. I wear diapers every night because of this problem.

Thanks for hearing me,

Pat
    Hey Pat Welcome to the site

I'm sorry to hear about your little problem, but that can't be all there is to your life ^_^ can you tell us about your other hobbies and interests?

Hi Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend

I like skiing, going out on powerboats, riding bikes. I used to race BMX bikes. I also like to play pool with my uncle.

Hello, Pat, welcome! I'm curious, it says you're an AB and a TB? I did not think that was possible? Like, you're either one or the other, right? Unless you're an adult, who identifies as a teen, and your teen-self is a TB? 0-o I'm a little lost...

goodnitekid, I love power boating I usually do safety cover for sailing boats

Quote Originally Posted by bbbabsie View Post
    Hello, Pat, welcome! I'm curious, it says you're an AB and a TB? I did not think that was possible? Like, you're either one or the other, right? Unless you're an adult, who identifies as a teen, and your teen-self is a TB? 0-o I'm a little lost...
    it's ok for that to happen some people indicate they were TB in the past to show how long they've been a AB for ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by DylanK View Post
    it's ok for that to happen some people indicate they were TB in the past to show how long they've been a AB for ^_^
    Ooh, that makes sense! Thanks for the clarification

KJanon

Default Hello!

Hello and welcome to the site!

I know how stupendously difficult it is choosing a username, but my advise for you would be to consider changing it. This is taken from a ADISC article for new users:

-AVOID using AB/DL words like "diaper", "baby", "toddler", "mommy", or "daddy" in your username. This is generally frowned upon on ADISC. We already know that you have an AB/DL interest simply because you're here, and we'd like to think that you'd want to be a unique part of our community. It comes across as creepy when you're so focused on your AB/DL interest that you choose a generic AB/DL username rather than something more interesting.
    So yes, having the name 'goodnitekid' could mean you'll struggle to differentiate your self in the community. If you can think of a better username, you can change it at your settings page.

But otherwise, have fun,
    Ke

Hello and welcome there goodnitekid. It's cool you do sports and play pool with your uncle and sleep is a big part of your life so making it as comfortable as you bearing in mind your condition. I do wonder if you'd like to consider a name on site that's wider than your nocturnal activities and liking being like a kid which as a LG I sure do too as it would reflect a more rounded picture of you as a person and already I'm getting that feeling there's a lot more to you.

Hi Pat,

Just curious if you ever reached a period of dryness and then reverted back to bedwetting. Although I always saw it as a "problem" growing up, now that I get to choose what diapers to wear to bed at night, it is not so much a problem anymore. Do you also like to wake up soaked, not remembering when wetting occurred during the night?

Steven

Hi,

Thanks for hearing me,

Pat
    Last edited by Trevor; 22-Jul-2012 at 23:32. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.