Thread: Just saying Hi...

Default Just saying Hi...

Just wanted to say Hi to all. I am new here to this site but certainly not new to the "Diaper Community". I look forward to making new friends here as well as having some good conversation with decent folks. Looking forward to messages.

Quote Originally Posted by DLJosh2010 View Post
    Just wanted to say Hi to all. I am new here to this site but certainly not new to the "Diaper Community". I look forward to making new friends here as well as having some good conversation with decent folks. Looking forward to messages.
    The best way to start connections and make friends is to tell us what you like... Do you have any hobbies?

I Totally Love the Outdoors. Camping, Hiking, Fishing but, not Hunting per say.

Quote Originally Posted by DLJosh2010 View Post
    I Totally Love the Outdoors. Camping, Hiking, Fishing but, not Hunting per say.
    Hi DLJosh and welcome to the site. I like the outdoors and hiking. We have a great trail here in Lynhburg and I enjoy riding my bike on it. The paved part of the trail stretches 7 and a half miles each way, so if I ride to the end and back, I've put in 15 miles which is a good workout for me.

I've done a lot of fishing up in Canada, and when I was a kid, on Barnegat Bay, New Jersey. The cool thing is, when you drop that hook, you never really know what's down there.