Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I have been a DL my whole life and after Watching CSI Season 4, Episode 5 - Fur and Loathing I have also been into anthro.

My hobbies are Playing Computer Games (Strategy, RTS's, Action) also Enjoy taking my Sea-doo out for a spin on the weekends. I like Watching the Syfy Channel. I also Like the book Author Garth Nix.

Quote Originally Posted by wootman View Post
    I have been a DL my whole life and after Watching CSI Season 4, Episode 5 - Fur and Loathing I have also been into anthro.

My hobbies are Playing Computer Games (Strategy, RTS's, Action) also Enjoy taking my Sea-doo out for a spin on the weekends. I like Watching the Syfy Channel. I also Like the book Author Garth Nix.
    Welcome to the site

What it your favourite Sci-Fi series?

Hi Welcome to ADISC. So what is your favorite game it reminds me do you play R.U.S.E i think it is the best strategy game(for me). Anyway i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend

Eureka is my favorite sci-fi series. No i don't own R.U.S.E. My favorite turn based is M.A.X. 1 and my favorite RTS is StarCraft 2 even thou i suck in melee matches