Thread: Hello all.

Default Hello all.

My username is DLScottsman I am not a Scotsman by birth but by choice. I started wearing diapers every night last year around October. I have had a fear of wetting the bed for years that caused me to get up right after getting comfortable. My wife was pregnant and getting up to go often as well and she joked about me getting her adult diapers. I mentioned that it might be a good idea for me. It was a few weeks later and I had a night were I had got up three times after getting in to bed. I called my wife who was not home at the time and told her I was going to get me some diapers. I went and bought a pack of Depends and hated them. It started a search for me on the internet for the best diaper. I found that Abri-forms were my favorites. I then discovered ABU and their cushies and it turned from practical to fetish. I am thinking about getting my first pacifier soon. Not an AB just a little on the age regression side.

Quote Originally Posted by DLScottsman View Post
    My username is DLScottsman I am not a Scotsman by birth but by choice. I started wearing diapers every night last year around October. I have had a fear of wetting the bed for years that caused me to get up right after getting comfortable. My wife was pregnant and getting up to go often as well and she joked about me getting her adult diapers. I mentioned that it might be a good idea for me. It was a few weeks later and I had a night were I had got up three times after getting in to bed. I called my wife who was not home at the time and told her I was going to get me some diapers. I went and bought a pack of Depends and hated them. It started a search for me on the internet for the best diaper. I found that Abri-forms were my favorites. I then discovered ABU and their cushies and it turned from practical to fetish. I am thinking about getting my first pacifier soon. Not an AB just a little on the age regression side.
    Hey

Welcome to the site, good intro, have you any other interests besides not wanting to wet the bed? diapers don't rule our lives you know