68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Right

43 63.24%
  • Left

16 23.53%
  • Both

9 13.24%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Right handed, Left handed or both?

Default Right handed, Left handed or both?

Simple question are you right or left handed or are you one of those people that can write with both hands (this means writing just as well with either hand without making too much of a effort)?

I am left handed and I always considered myself to be a oddball due to that.

I use both hands since I can do practially anything as good as my right hand with my left, lol.

I write, color, draw etc with my right hand. My left is just there to uhh hold paper and make the right hand look better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon93 View Post
    I write, color, draw etc with my right hand. My left is just there to uhh hold paper and make the right hand look better.
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon93 View Post
    I was laughing for 17 minutes straight.

EmeraldsAndLime

Left-handed.

God created a few perfect people, the rest are right-handed.

OMG... Lukie is a leftie too!!!

*cuddles a fellow leftie*

I write with right, but the rest I'm not too picky. When it comes to typing my left hand is even better.

I'm left handed, but I can do most things with my right hand as well, except write, that I never did master.
    But you know what they say about us lefties, "We're always in our right mind"!!!

I'm right handed and write poorly with my right. But I play pipe organ, so I use both hands and my feet.