Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What If...

Default What If...

I was wondering. What If.....(Remember these is pure fantasy and we should prevent it happen) that society became Dystopian one (You know like V for Vendetta or 1984) and eventually they ban AB/TB/DL/Furries or anything connected with that and everyone who like those are gonna be arrest and Interned(If you know what i mean). And my question is what are you gonna do? (ex. I'm gonna forget about AB/DL and pretending that doesn't exist, I will fight them, or I'm gonna surrender and let fate guide me).

Well for me i'm gonna organized armed resistance and fight everything they can throw at me. and then i'm gonna inspired every AB/DL in the world to fight and i hope (Like in V for Vendetta) it will end. But if i'm lose the battle and then executed at least i'm gonna be martyr and inspire everyone to fight.

So that is my Respond what about you?

Well, for starters, that would suck.

And...honestly? I would probably stop. For me, it hasn't gotten to the point where I literally cannot live without it (although I do like it VERY much) so it wouldn't be like a life or death sitch, but I would certainly sympathize with others. And of course myself... I might have to stash away a Nuk 5 or two, though!! =P

ETA: We-ell...now that I think about it...I might fight at least a little...at first...

One of best the parts about being AB is that much of what we feel/live takes place in our creative minds....something big brother could never take away from us...even in Dystopia. long live imagination

Quote Originally Posted by bbbabsie View Post
    Well, for starters, that would suck.

And...honestly? I would probably stop. For me, it hasn't gotten to the point where I literally cannot live without it (although I do like it VERY much) so it wouldn't be like a life or death sitch, but I would certainly sympathize with others. And of course myself... I might have to stash away a Nuk 5 or two, though!! =P

ETA: We-ell...now that I think about it...I might fight at least a little...at first...
    Seriously you think you can stop being AB/DL i think that is very hard. But seriously if you stash AB related stuff might be some kind of SS style force will barge in in your home and then arrest you.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    One of best the parts about being AB is that much of what we feel/live takes place in our creative minds....something big brother could never take away from us...even in Dystopia. long live imagination
    I couldn't agree more. No matter what big brother do AB/DL is till in our heart

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Exactly!

But of course I would no longer go to the store or order diapers off the internet if such a thing were to happen in the world. IF buying diapers would get me arrested and put in jail, I would never buy another one. But like ozbub said, that wouldn't stop me from still being AB/DL,,,,all it would do is stop me from buying.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Seriously you think you can stop being AB/DL i think that is very hard. But seriously if you stash AB related stuff might be some kind of SS style force will barge in in your home and then arrest you.
    Well, I've lived without the paraphernalia (excluding pacis) for most of the time that I identified as an AB/DL, so I think I could do it. And come onnnn...just ONE paci...I'd be really, really careful...though I'm sure they'd get me eventually, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post

Well for me i'm gonna organized armed resistance and fight everything they can throw at me. and then i'm gonna inspired every AB/DL in the world to fight and i hope (Like in V for Vendetta) it will end. But if i'm lose the battle and then executed at least i'm gonna be martyr and inspire everyone to fight.

So that is my Respond what about you?
    This made me laugh, honestly the relatively few people involved in this lifestyle are not what I would call " Fighting Material" and besides considering how many people would not care that we were not allowed to wear diapers or fursuits I doubt your 'Martyr' vision would be any more than just that.

I would just start peeing on random stuff because thats what I always do.

Quote Originally Posted by RunningEasy View Post
    This made me laugh, honestly the relatively few people involved in this lifestyle are not what I would call " Fighting Material" and besides considering how many people would not care that we were not allowed to wear diapers or fursuits I doubt your 'Martyr' vision would be any more than just that.

I would just start peeing on random stuff because thats what I always do.
    Well everybody has their opinion does it?

That sounds like an extremely narmy ABDL story written by someone who takes the whole thing way too seriously. If that happened though, that would be the most easily crushed rebellion ever.

I was thinking this, that it would make an interesting story. I usually write a scary story for this site for Halloween and I was looking for ideas. Perhaps you just gave me one. We all remember from history when Japanese citizens were put into interment camps in this country, during WW II. It does happen. Now imagine an extremely conservative, ultra Tea Party elected into congress with some sort of Christian Bible based agenda, and anyone who falls outside a Biblical created standard is round up and put into concentration camps. Think it can't happen? Just remember Germany shortly before WW II.