Thread: Erm... Hi. o.o

Default Erm... Hi. o.o

Hey, guys!

I'm finally getting the nerve to post something on here. I've been a member for a while now but I've been too nervous to introduce myself.

My name is Kate and I'm an LG. I started out with just an interest in diapers, then I slowly began to explore the AB portion of everything and I decided that I really like it and I haven't looked back since. Other than that aspect of me, I like to spend my time playing video games and writing. I also have an interest in making crafty things (blankets, jewelry, etc.). I really enjoy music as well, all kinds.

I initally joined this site so that I could hopefully start making some friends that share the same interests that I do. Can't wait to see where this leads!

Thanks for reading.
    Kate

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKate View Post
    Hey, guys!

I'm finally getting the nerve to post something on here. I've been a member for a while now but I've been too nervous to introduce myself.

My name is Kate and I'm an LG. I started out with just an interest in diapers, then I slowly began to explore the AB portion of everything and I decided that I really like it and I haven't looked back since. Other than that aspect of me, I like to spend my time playing video games and writing. I also have an interest in making crafty things (blankets, jewelry, etc.). I really enjoy music as well, all kinds.

I initally joined this site so that I could hopefully start making some friends that share the same interests that I do. Can't wait to see where this leads!

Thanks for reading.
    Kate
    Hi BabyKate, welcome to ADISC. I am glad you found us. There is nothing to be nervous about, you are among friends here. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. I look forward to reading your posts, and learning a bit more about you. Take care.

Welcome to ADISC, Kate. Glad to have you here. I hope you find this site to be what you're looking for.

What kind of video games do you enjoy? Also, what kind of writing do you do?

FaratheKitten

Welcome! What kind of video games do you play?