Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi-hi =D

Smile Hi-hi =D

Hello, everyone =3

I'm Babsie. I am a biological, cis female. Currently I am enrolled in and about to start a Nursing program at my community college. I thought it would be relatively easy at first, but the more I realize all the stuff I have to do before I even register for classes, it gets more and more daunting every day. However, I have almost always wanted to be in the medical field, so I am excited for the new challenges. I'm pretty outgoing personality-wise, although I can be really shy at times (though it's pretty rare.) I'm sorta double-sided, I blame being a Gemini XD (not that I'm a firm believer in astrology or anything, lol.)

I found this site while doing a bit of AB/DL research, seeing as I'm into this sort of thing ^_^ I was into AB/DL before I even knew what it was, probably toward the end of elementary/going into middle school, and pretty much just thought that I had unusually creepy fantasies. It started out with me just picturing certain people wearing, and went from there. I haven't actually thought about myself wearing diapers until fairly recently, like a couple of years or so ago. In fact, I was certain that I was mostly into being the Mommy role until recently. I can't really pinpoint what made me want to sub or wear diapers, but probably when I started buying pacis (omg I love those things.) As far as when I first tried an adult diaper? Well... yesterday DDD= I still live with my parents, and I had no idea how I was going to hide them, which is why it took so long. I bought a variety pack from ABU, and am looking forward to testing them all out ^.~ Anyhoo...I am into pretty much anything to do with paraphilic infantilism and ageplay, both emotionally and sexually, but I do not live it 24/7.

As far as my other interests...well, I am really quite diverse in this area, if I do say so myself. XD My biggest hobby is theatre; I haven't worked on a show in forever, and when I did it was just in school, but I love it regardless and I love going to see professional and local productions. I like everything, but musical theatre is my favourite. I also enjoy reading (mostly YA fiction, be it fantasy, sci-fi, mystery, whatever), movies (all movies, but faves are old Hollywood musicals and psychological thrillers), playing video games (think RPG...anything by Square Enix, and of course the generics, like Zelda and Mario and what have you) and on occasion I will watch the odd anime. I used to play a few instruments and take dance, but only for a short while, and that was long ago. I have been thinking about taking up tap again, but with Nursing I do not see that happening any time soon. =/ Oh and um, I collect American Girl dolls 0-o And I love food. I'm sure I'm missing several things, so if you have any questions or want to talk, I'm pretty much an open book so shoot me a PM.

On this site my goals are to talk with like-minded people, not necessarily about diapers but about other stuff as well, seek advice on whatever I may need advice for at the moment (it will probably be something AB/DL related, like where to get particular stuff and stuff), maybe make some online AB/DL friends? (I'm not talking about dating or meet ups here, no worries.)

Sorry this was a bit lengthy. I like to talk. A lot. ^.^"

Quote Originally Posted by bbbabsie View Post
    Hello, everyone =3

I'm Babsie. I am a biological, cis female. Currently I am enrolled in and about to start a Nursing program at my community college. I thought it would be relatively easy at first, but the more I realize all the stuff I have to do before I even register for classes, it gets more and more daunting every day. However, I have almost always wanted to be in the medical field, so I am excited for the new challenges. I'm pretty outgoing personality-wise, although I can be really shy at times (though it's pretty rare.) I'm sorta double-sided, I blame being a Gemini XD (not that I'm a firm believer in astrology or anything, lol.)

I found this site while doing a bit of AB/DL research, seeing as I'm into this sort of thing ^_^ I was into AB/DL before I even knew what it was, probably toward the end of elementary/going into middle school, and pretty much just thought that I had unusually creepy fantasies. It started out with me just picturing certain people wearing, and went from there. I haven't actually thought about myself wearing diapers until fairly recently, like a couple of years or so ago. In fact, I was certain that I was mostly into being the Mommy role until recently. I can't really pinpoint what made me want to sub or wear diapers, but probably when I started buying pacis (omg I love those things.) As far as when I first tried an adult diaper? Well... yesterday DDD= I still live with my parents, and I had no idea how I was going to hide them, which is why it took so long. I bought a variety pack from ABU, and am looking forward to testing them all out ^.~ Anyhoo...I am into pretty much anything to do with paraphilic infantilism and ageplay, both emotionally and sexually, but I do not live it 24/7.

As far as my other interests...well, I am really quite diverse in this area, if I do say so myself. XD My biggest hobby is theatre; I haven't worked on a show in forever, and when I did it was just in school, but I love it regardless and I love going to see professional and local productions. I like everything, but musical theatre is my favourite. I also enjoy reading (mostly YA fiction, be it fantasy, sci-fi, mystery, whatever), movies (all movies, but faves are old Hollywood musicals and psychological thrillers), playing video games (think RPG...anything by Square Enix, and of course the generics, like Zelda and Mario and what have you) and on occasion I will watch the odd anime. I used to play a few instruments and take dance, but only for a short while, and that was long ago. I have been thinking about taking up tap again, but with Nursing I do not see that happening any time soon. =/ Oh and um, I collect American Girl dolls 0-o And I love food. I'm sure I'm missing several things, so if you have any questions or want to talk, I'm pretty much an open book so shoot me a PM.

On this site my goals are to talk with like-minded people, not necessarily about diapers but about other stuff as well, seek advice on whatever I may need advice for at the moment (it will probably be something AB/DL related, like where to get particular stuff and stuff), maybe make some online AB/DL friends? (I'm not talking about dating or meet ups here, no worries.)

Sorry this was a bit lengthy. I like to talk. A lot. ^.^"
    Hi Babsie welcome to ADISC. So you like theatre me too. and i'm member of theater group in my school. I also enjoy reading but usually non-fiction military/war and sometimes thriller novel. So what kind of movies do you like? I like war movies, thriller/suspense. Oh and don't worry i can assure you that there are many open-minded people in the site like me.... So in the end i hope you enjoy the site.

Thank you for the welcome XD

I wanna apologize again for my novel of an intro. I get carried away sometimes. Then I looked at other intros that were so much more concise, and totally facepalmed.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    So what kind of movies do you like? I like war movies, thriller/suspense.
    I like thriller/suspense too, and as I mentioned in my intro, I like old Hollywood musicals (think 30's 40's MGM, lots of Judy Garland...and, I know she's Fox, but Shirley Temple movies, too!) I LOVE old-school 2-D Disney classics, as well as the new Disney (and Pixar!) flicks. Comedy is always fun, as is sci-fi. I'm not really that into Drama; the plot or some factor about the movie really has to pique my interest to go see it. Some random movies I like: Ever After, Silence of the Lambs, Mean Girls, Gypsy, The Wizard of Oz, anything with Bernadette Peters, umm...I don't even know. I like SO MANY that I could never mention them all in one post, lol.

Welcome Babsie! First, greetings from a fellow Virginian. Always nice to have another person here from the Old Dominion!

Second, awesome introduction! Seems you have lots of diverse interests, which is great. I too am a big Square-Enix fan. Any favorite? Final Fantasy VI still reigns supreme for myself. Just a great story.

Anyway, glad to have you here and hope you enjoy the site!

Quote Originally Posted by FoxingtonIII View Post
    Welcome Babsie! First, greetings from a fellow Virginian. Always nice to have another person here from the Old Dominion!
    Hello! *nodnod* yes, I haven't ever talked to any other AB from Virginia before. I mean, I've seen a few on FetLife, but I'm hesitant...

I too am a big Square-Enix fan. Any favorite? Final Fantasy VI still reigns supreme for myself. Just a great story.
    Well, I am ashamed to say that I've only ever played one FF game (not VII T_T I have that one, though, but I have a phatty PS2 which no longer plays coloured discs D=) and that was FFIV for the DS. I loved it. I also really enjoyed Chrono Trigger. Although...I will have to say that the Kingdom Hearts series is my absolute favourite. Never mind that KH was the very first actual full-length video game that I finished, since I was never into gaming as a child (*shrug*) but my high school friends introduced me to the KH series. Favourites of that will always be the first two. I also tried Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (okay, so I lied. I tried two FF games. Oh and I did try Tactics but I wasn't a fan. So...3), but it was a rom and one day it stopped working. It was fun while it lasted, though, and I might just buy it one day. I still have a couple of GameStop giftcards lying around...hmm...

Well, I am ashamed to say that I've only ever played one FF game (not VII T_T I have that one, though, but I have a phatty PS2 which no longer plays coloured discs D=) and that was FFIV for the DS. I loved it. I also really enjoyed Chrono Trigger. Although...I will have to say that the Kingdom Hearts series is my absolute favourite. Never mind that KH was the very first actual full-length video game that I finished, since I was never into gaming as a child (*shrug*) but my high school friends introduced me to the KH series. Favourites of that will always be the first two. I also tried Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (okay, so I lied. I tried two FF games. Oh and I did try Tactics but I wasn't a fan. So...3), but it was a rom and one day it stopped working. It was fun while it lasted, though, and I might just buy it one day. I still have a couple of GameStop giftcards lying around...hmm...
    Kingdom Hearts was a great game series! Though, I didn't play any of the DS ones. I thought they were a lot of fun and good stories too! Chrono Trigger is also an classic!

Quote Originally Posted by FoxingtonIII View Post
    Kingdom Hearts was a great game series! Though, I didn't play any of the DS ones. I thought they were a lot of fun and good stories too!
    I only played one DS one, 358/2, because I refuse to get a DSi or a 3DS. I played the GBA one on my Lite since it has a GBA slot, and it was alright. I want to play 358/2 again because when I first played it I was borrowing it from a friend who started playing it but stopped shortly and just hasn't played it since...and right when I was so close to beating the game, she asked for it back D= So I never finished it. But that's okay, because I really do want to own it anyway. I still say the first two will always be the best. Who is your fave character? Out of the Nobodies I really looove Demyx, and also enjoy the dynamic that Larxene and Namine have going on. I feel like Sora is too goodie-goodie, and Roxas is too emo, lol.

Chrono Trigger is also an classic!
    It's amazing. When I was working on a local-ish production for a class I was in, the Stage Manager (who was also a gamer) randomly started playing the CT theme on the keyboard and I almost started crying. One thing's for sure, Square games have the best music, characters, and storylines. They are just so fantastic. Actually this reminds me, I need to pick up CT again because I started playing it again, but then I kind of put it on a very long hiatus. As with KH...I am re-playing the first one, and am on the second Riku battle in Hollow Bastion.

It's amazing. When I was working on a local-ish production for a class I was in, the Stage Manager (who was also a gamer) randomly started playing the CT theme on the keyboard and I almost started crying. One thing's for sure, Square games have the best music, characters, and storylines. They are just so fantastic.
    Yeah, I have most, if not all the final fantasy soundtracks. Chrono Trigger has great music too, as do most Square games

Quote Originally Posted by clip12 View Post
    Welcome to adisc
    Hi, clip. Thanks